Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Posts 681 to 700 of 1,104

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"I will"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Wow, nice ship"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuardianKing

Fable: The ER on Starship Crusader. You got badly injured, so we had to come and treat your wounds. Don't try to climb out of the tube; it's releasing nanogenes meant to replicate your mostly undamaged cells as a template to try and fix all the other cells.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Big-Luigi wrote:

Geno: Eh...it's alright...

Morpheus: Alright?!

He takes Geno and shoves him down the maze of hallways.

Morpheus: There are 37 floors on this ship thanks to the anti-chambers; I'll get you out when I fell like it.

He turns to everyone else.

Morpheus: Nobody insults my ship...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Are you kidding, this ship is huge.......well, any ship is huge for me I guess, I fly from planet to planet"

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"LET"S GOOOOOoooooooo!!!!"

GuardianKing

Capricorn takes the central command grid located right beyond the ship's deck. While a bunch of holographic screens appear left and right, Morpheus take seat in his captain's chair surrounding himself with holographic screens as well. The two punch Crusader into overdrive, but since the Star Gazers failed to give everyone gravity locks, the kick sends everyone flying to the back of the command center room.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

GuardianKing

Morpheus pulls up the radar screen, as everything around him is literally blinking.

Morpheus: Damn it! We're being attacked.

Capricorn: Everyone, battle stations. Morph, go man the cannon.

As she's yelling out orders, Capricorn tosses everyone laser-loaded machine guns.

Capricorn: Bullet don't do crap in space. I want star boy on front deck behind the Gatling guns; I want green bean and his friends out back scouting for the enemy. Everyone else, find a station on either side of the ship. Now, move it!

Morpheus was confident in Capricorn's abilities, since he knew she was a captain as well. Sadly, she was also a mere bounty hunter, while he was a long-time war strategist. Nonetheless, he let her have her fun for today and went on his way to the Lunar Cannon, Moon Summoner in hand.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Star boy.......oh, yes, right away!" Ristar runs to the Gatling guns behind front deck.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.