Knuckles

601. Posted:

4th: Got to go, BRB in 5-10 mins.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

602. Posted:

4th: Gotta bail! Bye!

Mario and his friends sleep

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

603. Posted:

4th: Back.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Mickey

604. Posted:

Minnie had almost reached her breaking point. She'd maintained the flame for about an hour and she was afraid she'd collapse from mental exhaustion.

Minnie: Fable? Can I extinguish the flame now?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

I am the cleverest, most talented writer that ever friggin' lived.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

605. Posted:

@Knuckles Morpheus and Capricorn are Star Gazers from Planet Saturnia. Star Gazers exist as part of the many universal gateworlds, and the job of Star Gazers is to assure that all is well in the starry skies. Their planet is also the gateway to Pandora's Fiend: a creature made up of stolen time and memories.

While Capricorn was born to a surrogate mother after the destruction of Saturnia, Morpheus was the one to cause all the carnage. He was forced into destroying his home world using a power he never wanted in the first place, only to be discarded like trash somewhere in space. Miraculously, he lands on Planet Earth in the 18th century, where he realizes time flows at a different rate, and his body is far more superior to that of humans (since Star Gazer biology adapts to the threats it encounters, such as strengthening and thickening bone structure, or creating anti-viral parasites to combat illness).

Many years pass, and he is selected as part of Earth's first venture into space. Morpheus accepts, but his first mission leads to the massacre of his crew, and his capture at the hands of the enemy. Tired of this oppression, he lets himself be bitten by a vampire-gene carrying creature watches as his body integrates the madness (hence the red demon eyes and fangs). He, once again, escapes, and kills everyone in the base again. On his way out, he steals a Star Gazer ship salvaged from Saturnia he will later name "Crusader".

After all that, he wanders off into the stars for the next century, fighting many battles and wars, and messing with his natural biology through implants and bio-altering tests. Eventually, he is able to master several Astral Powers: natural psychic talents all Star Gazers can use. Once he returns to Earth, he is welcomed back as a legend by the people. Realizing everyone he's care for is now gone, Morpheus forges himself a new identity, sows the hat and coat he and his long-time love Asteria designed as kids, and dons his new identity as Captain of the Crusader.

Capricorn, on the other hand, is a Star Gazer born mortal on Myrinoah: a planet belonging to a race of humans who value Victorian traditions. She is raised by the Imperials: a wealthy family that adopted her because of her looks, despite being very young at the time, and grew alongside her brother-in-law (?) Omega.

One day, she finds her adopted parents murdered in the home, and she is framed for the act. Capricorn then escapes to the Outer Sky-Rims, where she is raised by cowboy Westerners.

Eventually, she steals her own ship the "Predator" and becomes a renown bounty hunter. Her quest, of course, is to find who framed her for the murder, end the segregation between Victorians and Westerners, and locate where her real parents are.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

606. Posted:

Fable: Throw it at me; it's time to learn how to project your magic. Don't worry; I'll be fine. Morpheus once fired a rocket launcher at me to see how fast my reflexes were; naturally, I kicked his butt after that.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

607. Posted:

I wasn't clear, where do they come from, literature, video games, cartoons, etc.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Mickey

608. Posted:

Minnie: O-Okay. If you say so!

Minnie clenched her teeth and closed her eyes as she threw the flame at Fable with all her might... unfortunately, that was the might of a mouse so, naturally, it wasn't very effective.

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

609. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

I wasn't clear, where do they come from, literature, video games, cartoons, etc.

From me :O

Specifically, from my brain :P

All of my characters are actually mine.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

610. Posted:

@GuardianKing Thats the coolest thing I have heard all day. :D

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

611. Posted:

So, anyway for Batman to get free?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

612. Posted:

Ristar is spinning 360 degrees on the pole, Ristar"Get ready Batman"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

613. Posted:

@Knuckles So basically, all those walls of character description come from my brain.

Capricorn gets off Batman, and Morpheus releases his grip.

Morpheus: Remember NOT to pick a fight with me, okay? I just destroyed a whole complex today.

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

614. Posted:

I repeat...

Knuckles wrote:

@GuardianKing Thats the coolest thing I have heard all day. :D

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Dr-Mario

615. Posted:

4th- I'll get around to using the thread more tomorrow.

Dr. Mario falls asleep

Former Username: Fire-Mario
RandomNameloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4647-0765

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

616. Posted:

Batman: Since when did I pick a fight with you. I was sparing with the others using stealth attacks when you appeared out of no where, and just roundhouse kicked me. Riddle me this, how is a mere mortal human supposed to defeat telekinesis?

4th: Seriously, my only thoughts were smacking the guns with my bat ears on the cowl, or trying to electricute Morpheous with my utility belt.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

617. Posted:

@Knuckles I should put this out there: ELECTRICITY DOESNT WORK ON MORPHEUS. There's actually a story reason to that, but I'll get into it tomorrow.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

618. Posted:

@GuardianKing I expected you to say something like that. Your characters are like gods.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

619. Posted:

Ristar"I'm just spinning for fun now. YYYAAAHHOOOOO!!!!!!!"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Mickey

620. Posted:

Minnie: Thank you for teaching me today, Fable! Now, let's all go to bed.

And so, everyone went to sleep.

To Be Continued...

4th: Great job everyone! I had a lot of fun participating today!

The Mousekeloggery