Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,104

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Hey, you dropped your cape Batman"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Knuckles

Batman sneaks up behinds Ristar and attaches a smoke grenade to his back.

Batman fires a grappling hook, and takes Ristar with him, dropping Ristar over the Mallow and Geno. As Ristar falls, Bats fires another grappling hook at his cape, reclaiming his cape and cowl.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Where's that smoke coming from..........huh, me, i'm not making that smoke, something on my back is", once the smoke clears, Ristar"Alright, no more Mr. Nice Star, i'm gonna get you with my next move, because I see........that pole over there, you ready Batman!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuardianKing

Morpheus: Not so fast, bat boy!

From out of nowhere, Morpheus pops up before Batman and roundhouse kicks him in the face midair. Before his opponent could get up though, the captain chained him to the ground with his telekinesis.

Morpheus: Foresight allows me to reasonably predict the opponent's next move, allowing me to perfect my strategy in a millisecond.

Capricorn: You have Foresight as well? I've never seen such an interesting combination of Astral Powers...

Morpheus: There's loads more where that came from.

The captain cracks his fists, ready to bring it on.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"...........Well.......I guess i'll swing off of something else.........somebody put there arm straight out"

GuardianKing

Morpheus: Just who the heck do you think you're messing with?!

Capricorn stroll up to him and sinks her revolvers into Batman's face.

Capricorn: Talk about "enemies not giving you a chance". You should learn to treat battles based on the situation; that way, you won't needlessly tired yourself out and oust your strategies.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

SheldonRandoms

Ristar begins to remove the batarangs from the pole.

GuardianKing

@Knuckles No, you cannot break out. Morpheus will eventually release his grip, but the mind grip ability creates a field around you that grows more powerful if the user has a more experienced mind (and considering Morpheus' age, experience is a joke to him).

Regular telekinesis simply involves an energy field pushing you away with great force, but considering Morpheus' character, he always goes the more devilish battle routes regardless of the situation.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

SheldonRandoms

Ristar removes all of the batarangs Ristar"There, that's all of them"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.