Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Posts 461 to 480 of 1,104

Lightning-Bolt

Character(s): Goofy,Yoshi and Patrick.
Goofy,Yoshi and Patrick are suddenly driving around one night and see the group. They then decide to stay the night in the Bustling City and go to sleep. They wake up the next morning,And decide to go for a stroll in the park.

Edited on by Lightning-Bolt

Lightning-Bolt
Pokemon Role-Play
The DeathLoggery
Formerly KingOfEvil

3DS Friend Code: 2621-3940-7230

Knuckles

Batman finds the group of travelers with his binoculars. Using a Grappling Hook, Batman fires a line at a nearby tree, lets go half way to the destination, glides with this cape, and lands in front of the new group of travelers. Batman's cape wraps around his body, leaving him as a black blob with pointy ears.

Batman: Who are you?

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Mickey

Minnie tossed and turned. Visions of all her new friends dying haunted her. She knew they were just dreams, and yet they felt real to her. She felt helpless, like she had when she was kidnapped by Dr. Finitevus and like she had when she saw Mickey's decaying body. She didn't like the feeling. But that was nothing compared to what would come next.

The vision turned into a nightmare. She saw Mickey, alive but decayed, standing in front of her. He was frowning at her.

Minnie: Mickey? You're alive?

Mickey: It was all your fault.

When Minnie heard that coming from Mickey's lips, she cringed. She would have given anything for the nightmare to end then and there but it continued.

Mickey: If you hadn't let yourself get kidnapped, I wouldn't have died.

Minnie didn't want to believe what she was hearing. She kept telling herself it would be over soon but that, sadly, wasn't the case.

Mickey: I hate you.

Minnie: But Mickey!

Mickey: QUIET!

Minnie cringed again. She looked up at the Mouse as his face became more and more warped and frightening by the second. It looked like he was about to strangle her until the dream finally ended.

She layed there on the floor, wanting nothing more than to forget what she had just dreamed. Thinking back to when, in the dream, she saw her friends dying before her, she felt worthless. She felt like she was holding back the others by being so useless and that, unless she learned how to protect both herself and the others, she'd be better off dead. It was then that she promised to herself that she would learn to be stronger. She looked at the sky and, noticing that it was getting rather late, decided that she'd try on the Sorcerer robes that she kept after they buried Mickey and try to learn how to use it's magic.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Big_Boy_Chubs

Link and Zelda wake up
Link:"look's like minnie's having a bad dream....."

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Mickey

Minnie tries casting a spell time and time again until she notices Link and Zelda walking up to her.

Minnie: Zelda? Link? What are you two doing here?

The Mousekeloggery

Big_Boy_Chubs

Link:'What do you mean?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Mickey

Minnie: I'm just wondering why you're here. Everyone else decided to sleep-in today.

The Mousekeloggery

JunkosBoobies

Rooney then wakes up,He then sees it's almost 11pm.
Rooney: "I'm supposed to wake up at 10 am! What's wrong with my alarm?!?!"
Dizzy is still sleeping but Lyman is up training.
Lyman: "Oh,Hey Rooney! So what's up bro?"
Rooney: "I slept in...VERY LATE."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Mickey

Minnie grew worried when neither Link or Zelda responded to her question. She rubbed her eyes and they were gone. Just a hallucination.

Minnie: I guess I have been working for a while now...

Not two seconds after the words left her mouth, she mentally slapped herself for almost giving up.

Minnie: I can't give up! I need to work hard and become strong so I can help my friends!

Minnie resumed practicing magic for the rest of the night. Only stopping when she finally fell unconscious out of mental exertion.

To Be Continued...

4th: Great job everyone! I enjoyed participating today!

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Knuckles

After hours of waiting for a reply, Batman vanishes into the dark. He makes his way back to the camp and finds Minnie asleep on a patch of dirt. Moving carefully, and slowly not to wake Minnie, Batman picks her up, and sets her next to the other sleeping beauties. Taking off his cape, he lays it down on top of her as a blanket. As Batman is doing this, he sees a ring on Minnie's finger, and a tag sticking out of the inside of the Sorcerer's Hat saying "Property of Mickey Mouse".

(Thinking) Batman: Who's Mickey Mouse? Minnie's husband? Then where is he? Was he not transferred over here with her?

Batman inadvertently starts walking in the direction of Mickey's Grave.

(Still thinking) Batman: Maybe Mickey can find a way to get Minnie back home, and take us all there? What are you thinking Batman! He probaby doesn't even know where we

Batman placed a foot on top of Mickey's grave and felt a change in soil. Batman activates the Night Vision Bat Goggles in his cowl, and examined the dirt. It was fresh, recently moved around like someone buried something. Switching to his X-Ray Bat Goggles, Batman sees a figure buried underneath the dirt. A Mouse, about the same size as Minnie.

Batman (whispering): Mickey.

Batman looks around for a rock, finds one and places it at the top of the grave. Using his Batarang, Batman slowly began to carve:

Here Lies Mickey Mouse, A Great Mouse Gone Before His Time.

After a hour of careful carving, Batman slowly walked over to Minnie, and once again whispers

Batman: I'm sorry.

The Master Emeraloggery

Mickey

Minnie finally woke up. It was morning! But something felt different... she had a blanket.

She had just awoken so getting up wasn't an option yet. Instead, she looked around and spotted Batman watching over her. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't uneasy around the dark knight, but for right now she was okay with him being in her presence.

Minnie: Good morning, Batman.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Mickey

Minnie: Hm?

Minnie hadn't noticed them. Her being half-asleep could be part of the reason. Still, she smiled.

Minnie: Good morning, Mario, Mallow and Geno. How are you three today?

The Mousekeloggery

Knuckles

Batman: Minnie. I hope you slept well last night. Was my cape too rough?

Batman thinks about telling her about the tombstone, but decides against it. If he wanted people to know he did it, he would have used his Bat-Laser, and would have been done in a minute, not an hour.

Batman: Mario, Mallow, Geno. Where were you before you were transferred over here?

The Master Emeraloggery

Mickey

Minnie smiled up at the caped crusader.

Minnie: The cape was pleasant. Thank you, Batman.

The Mousekeloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.