Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,104

JunkosBoobies

Rooney: "I'm Rooney the kangaroo! Stay on my good side,And I won't hurt anyone! Get on my bad side though....You don't wanna get on my bad side."
Lyman: "I'm Lyman the Koala! As you can see,I like to work out a lot!"
Dizzy: "Oh,I'm Dizzy the Elephant. I like food,That's all I can say."

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Mickey

Minnie: Hello, Rooney, Lyman and Dizzy! Would you three like to help us find a Mouse named Mickey?

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Mickey

Minnie: That's wonderful! Now we should... Oh! Where are my manners!

Turns towards Morpheus, Capricorn and Fable.

Minnie: I haven't asked you three yet. Would you three like to come along and help us find Mickey?

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Mickey

Fourth Wall Break: I'm gonna be gone for, at most, three hours. I'll come back as soon as I can! EDIT: I'm back!

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Knuckles

4th: Hey guys, I read @Mickey's err I mean Minnie's post saying I would be gone, Thanks again. Anyway, I have wifi, but it took 5 minutes just to load the page, but even then, its just text, no formatting, no avatars, no divider between text and signatures.

So I'll be gone until I get stable wifi again. Thought I might be able to RP afterall. Oh well.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Mickey

Minnie: Hmm, alright. I guess you three can stay put incase Mickey finds his way back. Come on everyone!

With that, Minnie and the others who volunteered to come along began searching for Mickey.

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

Ristar wake up.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"I'm fine"

DeviousCrossing wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ristar wake up.

Fourth Wall Break: I don't like being a Grammer Nazi,But you spelled "Wakes" wrong.

That grammar makes sense for a 0 year old star who never went to school, also keyboards battery is running low

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

Minnie: Ristar? Is that your name? Hello, my name is Minnie Mouse and we're currently looking for my boyfriend named Mickey. Do you know where he is?

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Mickey........uh, i'm not sure were he is uh.....is right now!?!"

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Nice to meet you guys as well" Ristar shakes all of there hands"

Mickey

Minnie: I guess we're on the same boat. Do you want to help us look for him?

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.