General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Showing 261 to 280 of 1,104

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

261. Posted:

*Ristar*That didn't hurt me at all.......but yeah, let's think of a plan"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Memeboy3

262. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

*Ristar*That didn't hurt me at all.......but yeah, let's think of a plan"

Nowi: How about we try combine our strengths and conquer our weaknesses. But first we need to find out where we are.
Nora: eeveeeee..(what a brat, that plan will never work)

Edited on by Memeboy3

S'up
I love Anime and Wii U and 3DS games with Barry and Ross.
And Im playing Super Mario 3D World, KI:U, Colors, etc
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325
My Nintendo network ID :Pokelover10

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

263. Posted:

Ristar"Yeah, I almost forgot, where are we!?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

264. Posted:

4th: I want everyone's opinion, how did I do as a villain today?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Memeboy3

265. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

One clever Dr. wily!

Edited on by Memeboy3

S'up
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

266. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

4th: You opened the warp ring, you choose where ever you went.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

267. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ristar went someplace random.

AuthorMessage

Memeboy3

268. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

4th: soul eater universe~ .... crosses fingers

S'up
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

269. Posted:

Memeboy3 wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

One clever Dr. wily!

4th: Thats Dr. Finitevus Thankyouverymuch.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Memeboy3

270. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Memeboy3 wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

One clever Dr. wily!

4th: Thats Dr. Finitevus Thankyouverymuch.

One clever Dr. Finitevus.... (wily foreva!)

S'up
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

271. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

You did goo.....I mean, you did bad, very bad (bad as in bad guy, not bad as in not good)

AuthorMessage

Memeboy3

272. Posted:

4th: i had alot of fun, but i hope all of our characters interact more (mine too). but it was cool!
Nora: EEVEE!(all ours = DOES include your characters, you moron!)

Edited on by Memeboy3

S'up
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325

AuthorMessage

Mickey

273. Posted:

4th: Wait, we're done?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

274. Posted:

@Mickey I don't think so......or did everyone just go away? A good way to end this for today is to say in bold, To be continued

AuthorMessage

Mickey

275. Posted:

Well... okay. Great job you guys! I had a lot of fun today!

To Be Continued.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

276. Posted:

4th: I didn't mean to end it today. I was done for today because I took control of the plot for too long.

@DeviousCrossing Thank you for saying you were offline when I warped everyone. I thought that's what happened, but I appreicated you telling me you were offline. Thanks.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

277. Posted:

@Knuckles: You're welcome. :)

I didn't use the thread much today,But I guess I can try to do more tommorow,So... TO BE CONTINUED (Unless everyone wants to continue)

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

278. Posted:

@Knuckles Here, I'll end it with another one of my "too long for my own good" updates. ;)

After being released from the death grip, Capricorn runs over to Morpheus terrified out of her mind. Fable stood there with his bloody sword, while Morpheus was on his knees applying pressure to the wound. His skin and outfit were normal color again, and he shook off the stab wounds like they were nothing.

Morpheus: It's fine...really... I got a little worked up and let my inner demon get the best of me...

She looked up into Fable's robotic eyes, as he withdrew the tainted weapon.

Capricorn: What the heck was that?!

Fable: That was Mephilis: Morpheus' demonic form. It's a byproduct of Pandora's Curse.

Capricorn: Huh?!

Fable: Many centuries ago in our time, Morpheus' father was coaxed by an evil man into opening Pandora's box: a forbidden realm between the worlds created as a prison for the monster made of lost time. At the price of his own life and those surrounding him, Morpheus' father was able to seal the Box; however, their first child was to born with a Key embedded in him as a punishment. Since he was young, Morpheus had strange powers feared by many of the elder Star Gazers. He wasn't very good with physical activity back then, but he was witty, cunning, and full of good wisdom; and so, the royals his father had been good friends with for years enrolled him to become Royal Adviser to Asteria Aphelion, their only daughter.

Capricorn: So that's where they met...

Fable: For a time, it seemed like all was well. Asteria would often sneak out with little Morphy in the middle of the night and wander off into the silver woods. There, the picked the shining leaves and blossoming summer blooms until the first sun rose in the distance. Eventually, her father granted Morpheus the permission to take her out into the sky cities. From there, many years passed where the two shared nothing but seemingly endless happiness...

Capricorn: ...but...?

Fable: Well, one day, Morpheus met Dist. The two became best friends instantly: Dist toughened up Morpheus, while he continuously tried to show off his smarts to Dist.

Capricorn: I imagine this is where things start going wrong.

Fable: Yeah... Everyone got increasingly worried about Morpheus: he would cut classes, even if he never fell behind, sneak out at night, ignore his duties, and he lost that kind, gentle charm to him. One day, Asteria tried confronting him about it, but he just pushed her aside, literally.

Fable: Things really started going wrong when one day, Dist brought Morpheus to a fight club to test his skills. Morpheus didn't want to, but Dist called him all sorts of shameful things and forced him in the ring with him. That's where he bashed Morphy's head open.

Fable: Turns out, Dist was a spy of the enemy all this time; in fact, he was the son of the man Morpheus' father killed on that day. He wasn't just out to find Pandora's Key; he was out for revenge. He wanted to kill Morpheus and his family so badly all this time. Everything he ever did was all just a ruse to turn a shy little boy into a worthy opponent.

Capricorn: How do you go from that to being a demon?

Fable: While Morpheus was being tried for negligence, Dist launched an assault on the royal castle. As the walls crumbled to the ground, he was assigned to take Asteria away, but Dist caught him halfway, beat the crap out of him, bit off parts of his flesh, and sent him to Fortress Zero: a testing ground to try and extract the dark energy out of him.

Capricorn: Is that where all his scars come from?

Fable: Most, yeah. They did all sort of horrible things: starving him, injecting him with viruses and poisons, dissecting him, etc. Eventually, they triggered the right reaction inside his body and awakened the sleeping beast.

Capricorn: How do you know all this?!

Fable: It was one heck of a day... A parasite had crawled into his brain to try and rewrite his memories. I had to live through all these years of his past to save him.

Fable looked down at the wounded Captain who was listening in this whole time without objection.

Fable: I guess that's why...

Morpheus turned away and faced his fallen companion.

Morpheus: It doesn't matter now; all that crap is ancient history. I'm alive, and they're not. I had the pleasure to end them all myself, and I would do it again, and again, and again. Fact of the matter is...

He picked up the photo and bow from underneath his companion's robes and held it firmly in his hands. Morpheus closed his eyes in anger and swore in gruff, war-torn voice:

Morpheus: I swear; I will get revenge for this! And when I swear revenge...

Capricorn: ...the whole universe...

Fable: ...turns around...

Morpheus: ...and runs away.

To be continued...

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Mickey

279. Posted:

Character: Minnie Mouse

Minnie woke up in her bedroom. Remembering what had happened yesterday, Minnie searched for Mickey. She looked in all the rooms in his house and she looked in his garage but Mickey was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, she got an idea. Before she was teleported back into her bedroom by that awful Dr. Finitevus, she saw Mickey in his Sorcerer outfit in a place that looked awfully similar to the Big City. Her mind was made up, she was going to go to the Big City and find Mickey.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

280. Posted:

Since Fox and the rest of Team Starfox have defeated Andross,They leave the group to patrol all of space.
Fourth Wall Break: Since they're now patrolling the galaxy.../changes character
Edit: I've decided. (The Bowser avatar was temporary. :P)

Characters: Rooney (The rest are suprises ;))
Rooney decides to go to sleep at 6 in the morning and wake up at 10 in the morning. Rooney is tired,So he decides to go to the Roost in the city and get coffee. He then decides to go shopping at T and T Emporium,When he runs into a few people...A few memorable people...

Edited on by PKNoUsernameHere

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing