Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,104

Memeboy3

Nowi :If only a miracle happened...

Edited on by Memeboy3

S'up
I love Anime and Wii U and 3DS games with Barry and Ross.
And Im playing Super Mario 3D World, KI:U, Colors, etc
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325
My Nintendo network ID :Pokelover10

Memeboy3

Nora: eevee!...(yes, your fear is giving me power!!!)

S'up
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325

SheldonRandoms

Ristar".......Wow, this looks like a wrap ring that Dr.......GUYS, WRAP RING NOW!!!!!!! Ristar somehow activates the wrap ring, grabbed Mickey and jumped through it"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Memeboy3

Nanami: NOW were are we?! at least there is no bomb
Nowi : Me too!
Nora changes color slightly for everyone to see

S'up
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325

Knuckles

T-3, T-2, T-1, T-Bomb is a dud.

Dr. Finitevus opens a warp ring, and throws out a ringing cell phone.

Edit: Dr. Finitevus never appeared, only a warp ring opened, a ringing phone was thrown out, then the portal closed.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Memeboy3

Nowi picks up phone and says ''hello?''

S'up
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"I'm not sure how this ring works.....but I want one of these wrap ring now"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Yeah, who's there!?!"

Memeboy3

Nowi responds by saying her name...

Edited on by Memeboy3

S'up
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325

Knuckles

Dr. Finitevus:

BWH HA HA HA HA HA!

HA! HA! HA!

That was too good. Of course, now that you are free, you should know that the Mickey you rescued was a fake. In fact, I have a real bomb inside of the fake, set to blow in 3... 2... 1...

4th: Ristar, you better throw that bomb.

The Master Emeraloggery

Memeboy3

**Nora senses the Bomb and ristar's fear and changes into a deeper shade of black and white**

Edited on by Memeboy3

S'up
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Some days you can't get rid of a.........wait what am I saying!?!" Ristar then stretches his arms out far away from the group and tossed the bomb, then it exploded, Ristar"That was a bomb, who would have guessed?"

Memeboy3

Nora:eevee( i guessed...correctly)
Nanami: Let's go! Hey! anyone see what happened to eevee's color?
4th:your characters can answer

Edited on by Memeboy3

S'up
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325

Knuckles

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ristar "Some days you can't get rid of a

.........wait what am I saying!?!" Ristar then stretches his arms out far away from the group and tossed the bomb, then it exploded, Ristar"That was a bomb, who would have guessed?"

4th: Was that an Adam West Batman: The Movie quote?

The Master Emeraloggery

SheldonRandoms

Knuckles wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ristar"I'm not sure how this ring works.....but I want one of these wrap ring now"

You should know that all Warp Rings have a 1 time use. The one you used doesn't exist anymore @SheldonRandoms. It disappeared after you exited the portal.

I know, but that's just something Ristar might had said, due to his childish nature

SheldonRandoms

Knuckles wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ristar "Some days you can't get rid of a

.........wait what am I saying!?!" Ristar then stretches his arms out far away from the group and tossed the bomb, then it exploded, Ristar"That was a bomb, who would have guessed?"

4th: Was that an Adam West Batman: The Movie quote?

Yup

Memeboy3

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

You should know that all Warp Rings have a 1 time use. The one you used doesn't exist anymore @SheldonRandoms. It disappeared after you exited the portal.

I know, but that's just something Ristar might had said, due to his childish nature

Nora: eevee..(with them talking...i can store more power...can't wait for their deaths soon..and marry that doctor...)

S'up
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.