Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Posts 121 to 140 of 1,104

Mickey

Mickey ponders for a moment and then pulls out a picture of Minnie.

Mickey: This is Minnie. She's my girlfriend. We were going to go on a vacation today but she had to cancel it. I've done plenty of things I'm not exactly proud of but if you shoot me now I may never get the chance to... this is gonna sound really sappy... I may never get the chance to propose and get married to her.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Married.........what's getting married?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Cyrano grabs Mickey and pulls him away from the gun,And nobody gets shot.
Cyrano: "Do you know how many challenges I've been through to get here being THIS old?! I'm over 200 Years old!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zelda: starstruck after the recent events, stays quiet.
Link: Slowly reaching for bow and arrow...

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

Mickey

Mickey: Cyrano! I-I need more time to think!

Mickey warps him back to a farther planet.

@DeviousCrossing I really hate saying this, but GuardianKing made a 3 character limit so I suggest you let Cyrano stay in that distant planet until either Fox, Falco or Wolf are gone.

The Mousekeloggery

GuardianKing

Morpheus lowers his gun, unbuttons his coat, and throws aside his tricorne hat. Capricorn, knowing what he hid beneath his uniform, turns away in horror. Underneath his blue hair is a very visible very across his skull, and his arms were horribly mangled, with several cuts and bite marks surrounding his wrists and forearms. This was as much as Capricorn had every seen, and she shuddered to think what her friend hid beneath his actual shirt.

Morpheus: Pity, eh? Well, you've proven your point, Mickey.

He turns to Cyrano to address him in his usual gruff voice.

Morpheus: See this scar on my forehead? That's the result of my best friend bashing my skull open in a fight club. This one on my cheek is for when he tried to poke my eye out. These here are from decades worth of continuous torture.

The captain rolls up his left sleeve.

Morpheus: These seven hundred needle marks are from the staff at Fortress Zero who literally emptied barrels of methamphetamine, then cyanide, then acid into my blood. This long line running down my arm is from them dissecting me while I was still awake to try and study the Star Gazer kind. I don't think I need to explain the ones on my wrists. Keep in mind: this is only what I want you to see....

He puts his coat and hat back on.

Morpheus: ...but now is not the time and place. Right now, there's a whole empty city back there, and I wanna know what happened to these good people.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Mickey

4th wall break: I think, to reduce confusion, we should all just take a break until tomorrow.

Mickey: Yawn Y'know, it's getting late. I think I'm gonna sleep right here...

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Good idea......i'm pretty sleepy, darn my limitations" Ristar then goes to sleep.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

@GuardianKing Well it was probably late by then and they were all pretty tired from all of the action. I think them not falling asleep would cause even more confusion.

Okay, guys, good job! This was a good first episode and I enjoyed participating in it!

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

GuardianKing

EPISODE 2 BEGINS

Underneath the veil of a starry sky, Morpheus and Capricorn sat around a campfire waiting for dawn to pierce through the dark on night. The two watched over the others, who were still sleeping peacefully. Silence reigned for the longest time; not even the distant chirp of crickets could shatter this serene atmosphere. Morpheus looks up at the starry sky in search of his home planet, mumbling to himself while doing so.

Morpheus: The brightest star in the northern sky shall pierce through any day and any night. The brightest star in the northern sky can lead you home in the blink of an eye.

Around this time, Capricorn turned to him. It's about time someone spoke up to break the uneasy silence.

Capricorn: Hey, Morpheus, I know we joke about this all the time, but I wanna ask you seriously this time: "Have you ever fallen in love?"

The captain did not answer; in fact, he didn't even turn around to face his friend.

Capricorn: If it bothers you so much, then I guess I'll just drop it...

Morpheus: Nah, it really doesn't. Frankly, I couldn't care less what people ask me anymore.

He turns to Capricorn and tosses his hat aside, as if speaking to someone else.

Morpheus: It's just... It's been a while.

Capricorn: How so?

Morpheus: Time. I've learned that time can really change people. You should know, right?

Capricorn: I've had my doubts.

Morpheus: Let me ask you then; what is it like being in love?

Capricorn: The greatest, yet strangest feeling feeling in the whole universe; the one thing I would never trade or throw away.

Morpheus: So, some things never do change.

The two chuckle for a bit before Morpheus puts out the fire. The Star Gazers then lay down silently on their sides, as they quietly watch the distant sunrise.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Mickey

Mickey woke up, with plenty of sleep still left in his eyes. While He did his morning stretches, He remembered where He was, and who He was with. He looked around, vision slightly-blurred from just waking up, and noticed Morpheus and Capricorn sitting together. "Aww" He thought to himself. Reminded of when He and Minnie first started dating. Minutes afterward, He went back to stretching and getting ready for the brand new day.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Big_Boy_Chubs

zelda and Link,(who've hardly anything to say) walk over and greet mickey.....

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

Mickey

Mickey: Oh. Good morning, Link. Good morning, Zelda. Is anyone else up?

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zelda:"Possibly morpheus and capricorn. Link thought he saw them moving around, but he could be wrong....."
Link:Glares at zelda for making a silly assumption that he was wrong."Oh, they're up".

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.