General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Showing 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,104

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,001. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

Minnie had just woken up and was looking for either Morpheus or Capricorn to ask when they'd be leaving. She spotted Capricorn inside of a room and walked over to her to ask the question.

Minnie: Excuse me, Capricorn. I do hate to bother you, but when are we leaving the ship?

Capricorn: ...iii...iin...in...in a...a...a..mom...moment...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,002. Posted:

Minnie saw the... she couldn't tell what she saw in those eyes but she knew it wasn't good. With that in mind, she quietly left the room with Batman.

Minnie: Good day to you, Batman! What brings you to this part of the ship?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

1,003. Posted:

Batman: Just.... exploring.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,004. Posted:

Minnie formed a warm smile.

Minnie: That's wonderful! I guess I'll be napping in my room until it's time to leave the ship. I'll see you then!

With that, Minnie walked back to her quarters. Hoping that when she took a nap, she'd get that dream that seemed to hint at Mickey's return. As impossible as it may seem, Minnie still held out hope that Mickey could come back. Preferably sooner than later.

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,005. Posted:

Minnie was in bed, fast asleep. And, just as she'd previously hoped she would, she was having that dream/vision that, at one point, indicated Mickey would return.

She saw Mickey's silhouette form as it did the last time she had the dream. Only this dream would end much differently.

Minnie: Mickey? Is that you?

Mickey: Here I am.

Minnie: Mickey...? You seem different.

Mickey: A lot has changed, Minerva.

Okay. Something was up. Mickey just used Minnie's real name.

Minnie: W-What's changed, Mickey?

Mickey sighed, and turned his gaze away from her with a sorrowful look in his eyes. As if he was too ashamed to stare her directly in the eye.

Mickey: There has been a change of plans... I will not be able to come back soon.

If there was ever a sentence that Minnie didn't want to hear more than the one she'd just heard, she didn't know of it. Minnie's eyes began to well up with tears. She asked him...

Minnie: ... Why?

Mickey turned to look at her for a moment and, immediately afterward, turned his head away.

Mickey: I have talked with the... "higher-ups" here and... I am sorry.

At this point in time, Minnie was crying. She was speaking in-between sobs when she asked him...

Minnie: T-Then... w-w-when will you... come back?

Mickey sighed again, with an annoyed tone hinting at an argument having taken place with him and the "higher-ups", and finally looked at her directly in the eye when he replied.

Mickey: At this point, it is not certain if I will come back at all. Or if I will be able to speak with you in this way if I do not come back. My spirit is fading. The only thing that has kept it alive all of this time is your love and the ring I gave you.

Minnie: It's not fair...

Mickey: That may be true, Minerva. But know this: If there is a chance to come back, I will take it.

That cheered Minnie up slightly, but it didn't make it hurt any less. She was practically living off of the hope that Mickey would come back one day, but right then, it was becoming clear that may not be the case. Mickey knelt down to Minnie, who was now on her knees, crying, and comforted her. His solemn mask cracking.

Mickey: C-Come on, Minnie. I know it'll be hard, but... y-you just gotta... you j-just... you just gotta let me go.

Mickey did his best to be strong for Minnie, and likewise, Minnie did her best to be strong for Mickey. Both inevitably failed. Mickey cleared his throat and pulled himself together to deliver what could be his final words to her.

Mickey: Minnie, I love you. And no matter what happens, that will never change.

Minnie: And I love you, Mickey. And no matter what happens, that will never change either.

The two held each other close until the dream finally ended.

Minnie's eyes hesitantly opened. It was dark and she was on her bed in her room. It was over. And she may never see Mickey again. She wished she could tell someone. Anyone. But she knew everyone was probably busy with something or other. So instead: she just curled up into a fetal position and wept.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,006. Posted:

For the first time in many years, Capricorn was in genuine shock. It had suddenly occurred to her that despite all the..."nights" she shared with Morpheus, she barely knew anything about him. Meanwhile, he probably figured out everything important about her. Never before did she truly understand the weight carried by Morpheus' age. The bounty hunter always wondered why he never spoke of his true age, and now she knew. Well, she was still in the dark about how old the captain actually was, but after seeing what she saw, it didn't matter anymore. In the thousand names she breathed new life into, one of them in particular kept ringing loudly in her head.

Capricorn: Elizabeth Rose...

Too reckless and foolish for her own good, she crawled out of bed and walked towards the main computer, ignoring everyone on the way.

Capricorn: Computer! Password: ** *** ****** **.

After keying in the secret code, she booted up the search engine and typed that name in the search bar. After quite a bit of digging, the truth slapped her square in the face.

Capricorn: Elizabeth Rose... Oh...

Her hands cupped around her mouth, she whispered the rest to herself.

Capricorn: Born in 1824, she was the third daughter of the Roses... Let's see... Oh... Grew up in a sheltered, wealthy environment... Due to being married off to some old man at age 16... Ran away on her 17th birthday... Lived in the streets for 3 months... Was... Oh dear... I... I can't...

She skipped over that part of her profile.

Capricorn: Witnesses saw a man dressed in a strange coat, with long blue hair and azure eyes come to her aid... He was gravely injured during the fight, but the two managed to run off safely.

The hunter whispered under her breath:

Capricorn: Ah... I see that even you weren't born a god...

She continued on reading.

Capricorn: This is... Her journal... "Entry 21: journal, it has been a long time since we've spoken. I do believe our last conversation was 3 months ago... Yes... When father wanted to marry me to THAT man... I am happy to report that I've come back to you, and this time, I've waltzed home with a better man: a real man..."

Something in the text piqued her interest.

Capricorn: Hey... Is that a decoration from the British Royal Army?! Huh... I knew you landed on Earth, Morphy, but this... So this is where you got your first taste of war, eh? Let's see... Hmm... Skip that... "Entry 38: Can you believe it, journal? Father said yes! At long last, it has been 2 whole months since the day I came home in his arms, but father agreed to our wedding!"

Capricorn could not help but smile in delight. A lonesome tear cascaded down the side of her face. She knew.

Capricorn: "Entry 68: I cannot believe it has already been 10 years since our wedding. I am now 26 years old, but Morphy does not seem to have aged single day. Some people confuse him for my little brother, and the townsfolk are spreading rumors about out. Despite all this, I believe in my little Morphy. He has told me everything about himself, and although it was hard to swallow at first, I realize that in the end, we are not too different after all... Our first child is ready to go off to a higher school, and we couldn't be prouder of her."

Capricorn: "Entry 70: It has not been long since our second child was born. Since it is a young boy, I cannot wait to see just what kind of man my dear Morphy will shape you into. Hopefully, you'll be a tad more graceful on the ballroom floor. ; )"

Capricorn: "Entry 74: It seems I have fallen ill recently... Father believes it is but a cold, but Morpheus seems genuinely worried. I must watch my health more carefully from now on..."

Capricorn: "Entry 78: It has not been that long, journal, yet I feel as if I am starting to slip away. Father is worried about me, and Morphy is spending day and night trying to concoct a cure of sorts. I hear him scream at night, and I saw him cut himself more than once. Father thinks he is a lunatic, but if what he told me is true, that that Child of the Stars has the blood of angels flowing through him."

Capricorn: "Entry 80: Our daughter is ready to move on with her life, yet I was not able to be there and see her off. She sent me get well wishes, as she was too preoccupied with the ceremony. My dear Morphy went in my place, and for once, he seemed older than the children on the stage..."

Capricorn: "Entry 82: It hurts too much to think, journal... I cannot even express my words properly... Everyday feels like I am trapped in a furnace... Journal... I'm scared..."

Capricorn: "Entry 83: Please, my dear Morpheus... I am scared..."

She scrolled past a giant wall of text, before stumbling upon a picture of what appeared to be a note scrawled in Morpheus' writing.

Morpheus: "My dear Elizabeth, by the time you read this, I will have gone on this journey to try and save you. There was a meteor shower last night, and one of the stars seems to have landed somewhere within my reach. I wish I could write more on this old, useless paper. I wish I could tell you more in words that would make sense... Please, all I ask is that you forgive me..."

The next image was a simple message scribbled on the bottom of Morpheus' note.

Elizabeth: I forgive you, my dear.... Morphy....

Despite her usual cool, Capricorn did not have the heart to go on to the next page. Elizabeth's hand lay idly by the paper, her pen still in hand and the writing trailing off that last "Morphy"...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,007. Posted:

Ristar"I'm here, now what?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,008. Posted:

The moment Ristar walking in, Capricorn promptly shut down the monitor. She turned to the star-shaped creature, but her eyes were still red and misty. A sniffle came out of her mouth before she could go on:

Capricorn: Oh... Nothing... Let's go.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,009. Posted:

Ristar"Alright, lead the way!"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,010. Posted:

Before she stepped into the transporter, she looked back at the dark, empty hallway. In a way, this ship was Morpheus' only constant; even Asteria, the girl he moved sky and earth for, was not allowed to stay behind with him. Capricorn sighed before she turned away from the dark, almost foggy hollow leading into Morpheus' exterior heart of metal.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,011. Posted:

Ristar"Alright, transport go!"

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,012. Posted:

Superman wiped the tears from his eyes. Super-hearing was a curse sometimes. And every time he heard something like Capricorn reading those journal entries reminded him of it. Nevertheless, he managed to hold it all in to gather everyone up and headed over to the transporter.

Superman: We're ready, Capricorn.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Gregor

1,013. Posted:

Hello? (Am new to this thread)

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,014. Posted:

@Fusion14 Welcome! Pick up to three characters and join in! :)

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Gregor

1,015. Posted:

I am Gregor. I come here to look for job, yes? Am tired of wartime jobs, Gregor is too old for fighting.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,016. Posted:

Superman was baffled by the sudden appearance of the simple-looking man. In an attempt to make sense of it, Superman asked him a question.

Superman: Where did you come from? We're on a starship in space. How did you even get here?

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Gregor

1,017. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

Superman was baffled by the sudden appearance of the simple-looking man. In an attempt to make sense of it, Superman asked him a question.

Superman: Where did you come from? We're on a starship in space. How did you even get here?

Gregor come from distant land. Gregor not know how he got here but I am looking for job to become rich, isn't that the goal of all? Gregor not seen another like the colorful man before him though. Tell me, why do you wear underwear on the outside, is that what the women call "fashion sense"? hearty chuckle

Edited on by Gregor

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,018. Posted:

Superman: Actually, it isn't underwear. Capricorn, do you have any idea how this man got here?

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Gregor

1,019. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

Superman: Actually, it isn't underwear. Capricorn, do you have any idea how this man got here?

Ah I remember! Gregor come through the outrealms portal! End up in this bizarre room.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

AuthorMessage

Mickey

1,020. Posted:

Superman: Listen, Gregor. I hate to burst your bubble, but If you only want to join us for the money, I'm sorry, but we aren't looking for paid services. Either you come along free, or go back to where you once belonged.

The Mousekeloggery