General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL RPG Adventure Season 2: A New Adventure

Showing 101 to 120 of 1,104

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

101. Posted:

Fox: "Andross lives in space,But he could have destroyed the town before I got here..."
???: You were lookin' for me,Right Fox? I'm Cyrano,The one and only orange and blue Anteater!"

Fourth Wall Break: If you don't know who Cyrano is,Then here:
Untitled
Notice the Anteater in the pic. That's Cyrano.

Edited on by PKNoUsernameHere

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

102. Posted:

4th Wall: Sorry Gotta go. All my characters are sleeping now.
Mario and his crew fall asleep

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

103. Posted:

Ristar"Andross.............nope, I didn't see him in space while I was flying in this galaxy"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Mickey

104. Posted:

Mickey: Listen, Cyrano. I'd love to get to know you but we're kind of in the middle of a crisis here.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

105. Posted:

Morpheus: What the heck is going on over there?!

Capricorn: Wanna go and find out?

The two look each other in the eyes, spin the dial on their revolvers, and charge into the heart of war.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Mickey

106. Posted:

Mickey froze with his hands up at the newcomers.

Mickey: Why do they all have guns...

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

107. Posted:

Fox,Wolf and Falco take out their guns and start shooting Capricorn and Morpheus while Cyrano starts attacking Andross,Who recently showed up.

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

108. Posted:

Magnus(Smirking): Don't need guns with this. Magnus swings his club so it's in front of him.
Pit: Guns? I hate gun. They inflict pain upon innocent people if used incorrectly. I much prefer my bow.
Dark Pit: Whatever gets the job done, I guess. I have my Darkness Bow ready to go in case you need my help.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

109. Posted:

Ristar"Where do they get those things?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

110. Posted:

Mickey: ALL OF YOU, STOP!

Mickey casts a spell that teleports Cyrano and Andross to a distant planet far from Earth and casts a different spell to make Fox, Falco and Wolf's guns malfunction.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

111. Posted:

Ignoring the mouse-like creature's pleas, Morpheus deflects every last bullet using his telekinesis. He fires at the Star Fox crew and with only two round disarms them of their blasters. Capricorn jumps over Morpheus and immediately initiates physical combat with the animal creatures, with Morpheus following shortly behind.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

112. Posted:

Ristar"There so called gun don't appear to be working anymore"

AuthorMessage

Mickey

113. Posted:

Mickey: STOP! WE JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

114. Posted:

The Starfox Crew and Cyrano dodge every last attack,Then suddenly hide where they won't be seen. They hide until the next morning,When the war's over.

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

115. Posted:

Morpheus: We don't need guns to prove our worth!

Capricorn: There's a reason I'm one of the most wanted bounty hunters.

Morpheus: We'll show you the power of the Star Gazers! Taste our fists, Puppeteers!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

116. Posted:

Ristar"Oh dear......"

AuthorMessage

Mickey

117. Posted:

Mickey simply walks up to the two mysterious bounty hunters with his arms folded.

Mickey: I hope you've proven yourselves enough for today because you just scared them off. Who are you?

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

118. Posted:

Morpheus: Morpheus Equinox, Captain of Starship Crusader. I'm a Star Gazer who's hundreds of years old, and I've been in more battles that you have hairs on your body.

Capricorn: I'm Capricorn Solace, Captain of Starship Predator. I'm a Star Gazer too, except I grew up on the Sky-Rims of Myrinoah amongst Westerners. My job is to take down Victorian authority and reestablish equality for my galaxy.

Morpheus: Now answer me: where did you get these Replicates and why are you using them to hurt the innocent?!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Mickey

119. Posted:

Mickey: Mickey Mouse, actor and host of Mickey's House Of Mouse. I don't know what a Replicate is, therefore, I couldn't possibly use one.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

120. Posted:

Ristar"Replicate................I don't know what that is"