Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 721 to 740 of 755

FireMario887

Samus: Ristar, are you ready to leave?

FireMario887

Knuckles

Wakes Up

Knuckles: Huh, slept through the entire day. Well, I feel completely charged....

Knuckles can't sense the Master Emerald, as it was _never rescued off of Finitevus' shuttle_

Knuckles:

WHERE IS THE MASTER EMERALD?!?

_Knuckles jumps out of bed, punches his way threw the med bay walls and into Samus' ship. Knuckles proceeds to punch in the door to the safe where the Master Emerald was kept, only to find it empty.

Knuckles:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Mickey

Superman: Knuckles, calm down! What's the matter! Nevermind, it's bedtime and you need some rest. Go. To. Bed.

4th wall: I'm gonna go to bed now. You should probably do the same. I don't want to miss anything.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Knuckles

Knuckles: Bedtime for you, not for me.
Knuckles punches the bay doors open, then glides away into the night.

4th: I'll be back, Knuckles will remain in the story. Right now, I'm just playing up to Knuckles personality of being a loner.

In fact, I realized most of my actions are for plot twists, effecting others, and forcing others to interact.
For instance, my kidnapping, s
Superman's coma(yeah... I made it up on the spot, filled with things to make the invincible guy weak. Still don't know why I did that, but I forced @Mickey to do only a handful of things.
1. Pass out/ go in coma.
2. Say they were all fake, act normal.
3. Tell me to destroy them asap.

I never expected to take Superman out for a day, nor lead the plot into me being kidnapped, but with Panda safe, I decided I needed to extend the plot in a way that most people would be needed. Forcing others to interact.

I'm not finished yet, neither are my plot twists, as I am sitting on my trump card.

The Master Emeraloggery

Mickey

Superman: sigh There's no way I can talk him out of this... I just hope I'll be able to find him tomorrow. Whatever. I should get some rest before I start talking to myself. I hope Samus doesn't mind me using the medical bay for one more night.

After saying that, he flew back into the medical bay for some rest.

4th wall: @Knuckles Hey, don't you take the credit for putting Superman into a coma. I came up with that part! Whatever. Don't beat yourself too much about disempowering Supes. You wouldn't have gotten away with any of it if I hadn't allowed you to.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Knuckles

After sleeping for 2 days straight, Knuckles pulls an all-nighter in search of the Master Emerald, and arrives outside of the building he destroyed with an earthquake.

Knuckles: Lets see, the last thing I remember fighting inside this building...

Knuckles enters the wreckage

4th: @Mickey I know, I expected you to due something like collapse saying destroy the generators and red lights. I'm not taking credit for the coma, I'm taking credit for events leading up to the coma, which I wasn't proud of.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

SheldonRandoms

*Ristar"......huh, Pit, you're awake, those sleeping pills must be strong huh?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Also, what happened to Knuckles?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

Superman: What are you talking about? I've been here in the med bay this whole time. Knuckles glided away and I don't know where he is. We need to find him before Finitevus does. Who's coming with me?

The Mousekeloggery

JunkosBoobies

Devious was outside of the Medical Bay,But he walks back in.
Devious: Sorry,Earlier I left the Medical Bay. Also,I'll come with you.
Devious prepares to fly on Talonflame.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Knuckles

Clearing away parts of the rubble, Knuckles finds his way back into the room where he made his final stand.

Knuckles: Woah, I really trashed this place. Wait, the hanger is still in tact. With all 10 escape pods fired. Who else was here besides Finitevus?

The Master Emeraloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.