Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 701 to 720 of 755

Mickey

Superman: Good morning, Devious! How are you holding up?

@Varia01

Mickey wrote:

After saying that, Superman walks away from Knuckles and walks over to Samus writing her eighth captain's log. His mood brightened and his eyebrows furled as he noticed the title of that particular log.

Superman: "Evacuation"? Don't you think that's a little dramatic for just leaving the planet?

That was the attempt.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

FireMario887

Samus: Your done? Then let's go. We have got to hurry. Powers ships engines

FireMario887

FireMario887

@Mickey: Well the planet has harmful conditions that are no good to stay in over a long period of time.

FireMario887

FireMario887

@DeviouaCrossing: The portable hospital has been attached to the ship as a "cart" so those who are still asleep will be with the ship too as the ship flies.

FireMario887

FireMario887

@Mickey: Yep. :3 You mentioned Evacuation being dramatic (Unless you weren't talking about the title), so I changed things. The Mission is Accomplished.

FireMario887

Mickey

@Varia01 See, I noticed the title and thought it was a little dramatic so I thought of a way to incorporate the title and my thoughts on it into the story, so, yes. I was talking about the title.

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Yup, i'm ready"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FireMario887

Sets ship to fly with portable hospital connected to the back

Samus: Everyone, where are your destinations?

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus: Luigi, do you have a home?

My 4th wall is pretty high: I'm gonna play some Sonic Unleashed for 30+ minutes. So brb.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"I need to go to the Valdi system, just anywhere in that system on any planet, as long as it's in the Valdi system"

Also, I got to go now.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

Superman: I'll leave as soon as Knuckles is in good shape. I owe him at least that much.

EDIT: 4th wall: I'm gonna be gone in about fifteen minutes.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

FireMario887

Takes Ristar to his location

Samus: Luigi, I asked because I was suggesting that you wanted to go home after such an intense journey.

FireMario887

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.