Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 681 to 700 of 755

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Alright.........uhh" Ristar then types it in, Ristar"I hope I didn't spell anything wrong"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"You should test it out now"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Oh yeah, watch this!" Ristar then extends his arms out even further than Brobot could.

FireMario887

Samus: I just finished attaching the hospital to the ship as a "cart". I found out if we stay here for any longer, then the planetary conditions will eventually sicken us. The hospital has the remaining team.

Puts on suit

Untitled

Samus: When you're ready, we can go.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Huh, just what I thought, I think I made a mistake somewhere, perhaps if you typed it in again, maybe brobot can extend his arms further"

Mickey

Superman, slightly hurt by the fact that Samus ignored his attempt at a conversation, went back to the med bay to watch over Knuckles, Pit and Devious (and Kaiser if he's in there).

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Alright, hopefully this should work" Ristar extendeds his arms as much as he can can.

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Oh hey, were just testing out brobots new power here.........there, he reached just as far as me (though once I grow older, my arms will extended even further), So now what?"

FireMario887

Samus: Devious, I got the portable hospital attached to the ship, because we can stay here long due to planetary conditions. I am waiting for Ristar and Luigi to finish with their competition. There is no need to compete right now, we got to hurry before the atmosphere effects us. The others are in the portable hospital. We are ready to leave.

FireMario887

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.