Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 661 to 680 of 755

Knuckles

winces
Knuckles: Morning.

Knuckles looks down at his body.

Knuckles: Why do I have 1st degree burns?

4th: I'm rather busy today, so I'll have Knuckles keep on resting for a while. And remember, Knuckles is completely oblivious to yesterdays events.

As for the time, wow Mickey, I usually go to sleep around Midnight, just so I can get enough sleep.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Mickey

4th wall: @Varia01 No, I understand! I'm just saying that immediately after I said this

Mickey wrote:

Embarrassed that he actually fell asleep while guarding everyone (and the skintight jumpsuit that Samus was wearing probably had something to do with it)

You say this:

Varia01 wrote:

Hospital computer: Suit repairs complete. If you wish to put the suit on, walk into the chamber please.

Samus: No thank you. I'm just going to lay down for now until everybody is up and ready to leave. Good morning Superman

It just looks sadistic. You aren't really sadistic man, I was partly joking.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

FireMario887

@Mickey: Oh ok. I think it's just that I'm a speedy typer and that I am always checking back at this topic. :3 Sorry btw. I wouldn't be mad if you blamed me for how suspicious I get.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus: Good morning Knuckles. How are you injuries holding up?

FireMario887

Mickey

Superman: Good morning, Knuckles. Finitevus burned you during a fight yesterday. Don't worry though, we took care of him so he won't be coming back anytime soon.

Superman chose not to mention the fact that it was his redirected heat-vision that burned Knuckles and rationalized it in his mind that it was still technically Finitevus that burned him. Superman was also trying to figure out why he was ready to kill Finitevus that day and it was only Knuckles getting burned that snapped him out of it. But that was a whole other problem he'd deal with later.

4th wall: @Knuckles I stay up with my Dad until at least 1:30 AM so... yeah. I don't sleep a lot much like Superman in this story we're acting out.

The Mousekeloggery

Knuckles

Knuckles: Well, it feels like a steamroller ran over me. Again. And again. And Again.

@Varia01 I'm always on a 3DS so I have to type fast. In fact, I never look at the keypad, only the words that I type. Rather good at it too.

The Master Emeraloggery

Knuckles

Knuckles: Superman, did you kill him? Because death is the only way to truly stop him. I once threw him off of Angel Island, while he was unconscious, to a desert canyon, and he survived the fall.

The Master Emeraloggery

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Yeah, and I said that I would help you out with uh.......brobot"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"alright.........uh, this part here needs to be turned with a wrench or something"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

Superman: I didn't and I won't kill, not even for him... but I won't hold it against any of you if you're put in a situation where you have to kill him. I believe that, with my powers, I can find a better way of getting rid of him. You guys should just worry about staying alive.

After saying that, Superman walks away from Knuckles and walks over to Samus writing her eighth captain's log. His mood brightened and his eyebrows furled as he noticed the title of that particular log.

Superman: "Evacuation"? Don't you think that's a little dramatic for just leaving the planet?

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

SheldonRandoms

Ristar then extended his arms and then begins to tighten the bolts on brobot, Ristar"That should do it I guess"

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"So......how do you add those upgrades?"

Dark-Luigi

"Well there is a pad here that you can type and it will make Brobot an Upgrade to put on himself."
"What do you want to put on Brobot Ristar"?
"Just type it and it will appear on him!"

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Uhh..............extend his arms like me?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.