General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Showing 641 to 660 of 755

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

641. Posted:

@Mickey OK, you got me. I misread your post when I first read it, I read Superman threw Finitevus out, not punched him out. I just made up stupid excuses trying to sound right.

Anyway, in the quickness of posting, I knew that if I didn't get him back in the fight, he would be out for good. So I had him get back in with a warp ring, just like Finitevus would have done, not realizing the man of steel just sucker punched him.

Just wondering, did the warp rings annoy any of you?
I imagine I annoyed Knuckles, lets see, torture, almost sacrificing him, kidnapping, and redirecting Heat Vision at him. If I really wanted to be a jerk, I would have dropped a warp ring right under Knuckles and let him fall somewhere I didn't decide on. I think Finitevus' neck probably would have been snapped at that point if I did that.

In the comic book fights, Finitevus would open warp rings right in front of enemies as they tried to tackle him, or punch him. The good guy would tackle another good guy at point blank range, because the warp ring would open an inch away from the other hero. As for the punch, you try to punch him, and he opens the ring, catches your punch, and it is redirected at the top of your noggin. Imagine redirecting one of Superman's knockout blows, right back at him, perhaps as an uppercut? :P

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Mickey

642. Posted:

Having gotten some time to think, Superman flies back to the med bay to guard his resting allies. Not taking a moment to rest.

4th wall: @Knuckles Alright, now it makes sense... sort of. Did the warp rings annoy me? Actually, I loved the warp rings! You used them well and it added some good drama to today's episode. Superman's punch being redirected right back to himself? Hmm... Superman's definitely no pushover in the durability department but the force he used in the punch might have bruised him a little... I dunno.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

643. Posted:

4th: @Mickey, I know he isn't a pushover, :P but think of it it like this, it stuns him, catching him off guard enough for Finitevus to break free from Superman's grip for a second. Only for a second though because it wasn't enough to really hurt Superman. I was waiting for a fight to do something like that, but I wasn't really given the option.

Instead I had Knuckles take the beating. I'm awful. Awfully good at being a bad guy. :P

Oh, and I only asked about the warp rings being annoying because I was completely playing and thinking from the villian point of view, not considering if it was fair or not for the heroes, but what villian does? >:3
Thinking back on todays events, I thought "Could I have really changed how things went?", but unless I wanted to warp someplace else, there was nothing left to do.
Samus disabled the computers, and had been rescued, I failed trying to take Luigi, Devious wasn't inside the ship...yeah.

I played almost all of my evil cards. No regrets, only change would be Finitevus NOT being made of steel. I still would have him warp back on ship, his arms are covered in warp rings, so no problem there. It was just no pain after being back on board the ship. Oh well.

Just wondering, what time zone are you in? I was rather surprised to see your response around 12:10 AM PST.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Varia01

644. Posted:

Samus walks out hospital without her suit which is in repairs
Untitled
Samus: Guys, if you are ready to leave this destroyed planet, then come crawl into my ship and we'll get out of here.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Varia01

645. Posted:

@Knuckles: Central. I live in Minnesota. Right now it is 7:52 A.M.

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

646. Posted:

Superman's eyes immediately opened as he heard Samus' question. Embarrassed that he actually fell asleep while guarding everyone (and the skintight jumpsuit that Samus was wearing probably had something to do with it), Superman quickly tried to hide his embarrassment with a joke.

Superman: Well good morning to you too, Samus. My day is going great, thanks for asking. Yeah, I'm ready to leave this planet.

With that, Superman flew into Samus' ship and waited for the others to come.

4th wall: Central Time. It's 10:24 AM here in the ole' volunteer state.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Varia01

647. Posted:

Hospital computer: Suit repairs complete. If you wish to put the suit on, walk into the chamber please.

Samus: No thank you. I'm just going to lay down for now until everybody is up and ready to leave. Good morning Superman.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

648. Posted:

Ristar"I'm awake!!!"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Varia01

649. Posted:

Samus lays down

Samus: Good morning Ristar. We are going to wait on the others to go. I'm just going to be laying and thinking.

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

650. Posted:

Yawn
"Morning guys."

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Varia01

651. Posted:

Samus: Good morning Luigi.

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

652. Posted:

"How's everyone holding up?"

AuthorMessage

Varia01

653. Posted:

Samus: My blisters are healing just fine. I can hop back into action (if needed) in 3 hours. Ristar and Superman are just fine, but we are still waiting for Devious, Panda, Kaiser, Knuckles, and Derpy to wake up so we can leave this planet.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

654. Posted:

4th wall: @Varia01 You're sadistic, you know that?

Superman: Good morning, Luigi!

Superman chuckles to himself and turns his head toward Samus.

Superman: You know what? You were right! I really should have been careful. I got arrogant and I thought I was invincible but I guess yesterday and the day before proved me wrong. I guess I'll have to take your advice into consideration more often now. Again, I'm sorry. If I hadn't been so arrogant you wouldn't have been injured.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

655. Posted:

Ristar"I'm doing well"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Varia01

656. Posted:

Samus: What matters is that we are alive and that the mission is accomplished.

4th: @Mickey What? How?

AuthorMessage

Mickey

657. Posted:

Superman flinched as Ristar had just popped up out of nowhere.

Superman: G-Good morning, Ristar.

4th wall: @Varia01 Just the fact that Samus denied getting in her suit and stayed in her skintight jumpsuit. Superman, an old farm boy at heart, is a little flustered if you couldn't tell already.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

658. Posted:

"....Say, does anyone want to help me upgrade Brobot and make some repairs to him?" He's really bent out of shape."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

659. Posted:

Ristar"Sure, i'll help you out!"

AuthorMessage

Varia01

660. Posted:

@Mickey: Samus wanted to lay and rest so that she doesn't stress or pull her injuries. She didn't want the suit because it has the weapons and it would be uncomfortable to lay with. I do not wish to be sadistic.

Edited on by Varia01