Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 621 to 640 of 755

KiwiPanda

Panda finally wakes up, charged with almost all of his PP back.
Panda: Jeez, what can happen over the course of some hours... you guys look terrible... but everyone's in attendance. That's nice.

Fourth wall: Lel, LJM's LJM. He'll do what he wants, but I've never seen him really ruin a thread (He's a nice troll u_______u).

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

FireMario887

Fast forward hour and half

Samus: Ooohhh...

Hospital computer: Samus. You have just finishing sleeping through a surgical process. You can't go into intense action right now. Your medicine needs to rest and stabilize. Your suit has also been removed. (Awkward note: Samus does have clothes on)

Samus: Ok.... Computer may you inform the others that I am ok?

Hospital computer: Understood. Does so

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

LordJumpMad

Knuckles wrote:

I nominate we ignore LJM un-YOU dare interrupt ME? Only I interrupt me! Like just then.

Your walls can not hold me, but I will break the 4th one!
For I am your element of surprise. I keep you on your toes. I'll make you crack under pressure!

Now, if I were to continue....

An huge air ship flies over NL, shaped like your Lord of Madness, as he watches over the fools under him.

LJM:So begins my uprising of Madness! NL's lazy lifestyle will end, and I will rule!

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

FireMario887

Samus: [Thinking]What was that?[/Thinking] Computer, open the window nearby my location.

Samus looks

Samus: [Thinking]Who is..... LordJumpMad?[/Thinking]

FireMario887

Klimbatize

A Dark Knight/Jedi appears and tries to knock LordJumpMad's airship out of the sky using the Force. He nearly gives himself an aneurysm before finally giving up and getting some cigarettes.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

FireMario887

Samus: [Thinking]What the heck is going on out there?[/Thinking]

FireMario887

FireMario887

Forget about Samus being involved, it looks like this is the start of a new story for this, so I may come back when it looks I'm "needed". Anyways, I'm building a fourth wall.

FireMario887

Knuckles

I think we can continue on in our story, but I don't know if everyone else wants to continue on today. Almost everyones Avatars were hurt today. Maybe a day of rest, or continuing when everyone else is ready.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Happy_Mask

Eh, JumpMad's here, so why not.

JumpMad sir! Yer insane minion Aran Ryan here to screw stuff up!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

SheldonRandoms

^Is this the result of me going to Applebee's today?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Knuckles LJM, don't you mean, LFM?
Untitled

^And with the power from his mighty tail fin, the fryers will be revved up!!!

........anyway, let's get back on topic.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

4th wall: Sorry guys! Family stuff came up and I had to leave immediately. Let's say that Superman needed some air after the last thing he said so he's just been outside this whole time.

Knuckles wrote:

@Mickey Why do you think he was defeated as soon as you threw him through the warp ring. He barely had any strength left, and was just acting.

It doesn't matter how strong or smart the person is, no one acts like they've been defeated after getting punched and violently thrown off of an aircraft by an angry Superman. For some perspective: Superman can carry an entire planet. Finitevus probably won't be thinking straight for a day or two. Just sayin'.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.