Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 601 to 620 of 755

Mickey

Superman: NOT IF I CAN HELP IT.

Superman saves Mr. L, throws Finitevus down to the Volcano and destroys the Warp Rings.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Knuckles

Finitevus lands inside of his Lair, defeated.

Finitevus thinks, "The fools thought I was going to really drop the green idiot into a volcano. I knew that "Super"man would throw me in Warp Ring, but I lost everything. Or did I?"

4th: Oh man that was fun playing the bad guy. How did I do?

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Mickey

4th wall: He was a formidable foe. He seemed a little too clever at times but in the end you did well. Good job!

PS: That punch he got from the Man Of Steel (an ANGRY Man Of Steel) didn't seem to phase Finitevus all that much...

The Mousekeloggery

FireMario887

@Knuckles: Very good!

Samus: cough cough GASP What.... what.... tears streak down her face Ow.. ow... ow! breathes quickly with more tears and notices big blisters Luigi..... Superman..... Devious..... Knuckles..... breathes No....

Hospital computer: Samus. Stay still. I am going to put you to sleep while I work on your blisters. Calm down.

Samus: breathes continuously and falls asleep after being given medicine

FireMario887

FireMario887

Hospital computer: Samus is currently put to sleep. I would recommend you leave so that you do not witness this surgical procedure. It may not be a sight to take in.

FireMario887

Knuckles

@Mickey One thing I noticed was in the Sonic comics where Finitevus hails from is that he can take alot of hits. Knuckles, angry at Finitevus for the death of a loved one, beat him to a pulp, then Finitevus got right back up, and dueled Knuckles getting in several cheap shots.
The battle continued on with both of them tapping in to the power of the master emerald.

I played Finitevus true to his character. He was always one step ahead, and used his warp rings to the worst of their abilities.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Mickey

Superman flies back to the hospital after evacuating everyone and destroying Finitevus' shuttle. He takes one look at all of his injured friends and begins to cry.

Superman: This is all my fault. I should have put on a lead suit before. If I had, Knuckles wouldn't have been kidnapped and you guys wouldn't have been hurt. I'm sorry. This won't ever happen again.

4th wall: @Knuckles I get that and I applaud your accurate portrayal of the character, but this is SUPERMAN for pete's sake! XD oh well. Good job man.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Mickey

Superman: But you'd never be in that danger if it weren't for me!

The Mousekeloggery

FireMario887

@Knuckles: You truly did use his character thoroughly and made a good villain. Great job.

FireMario887

LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad Then unleash his minions all over the thread, as it attacks everyone in sight, while he chuckles' away~

Untitled

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

FireMario887

Hospital computer: This process may take an hour and a half. Samus sustained very severe injuries.

FireMario887

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.