Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 541 to 560 of 755

Knuckles

4th: Gah! Its only 8:00 PM over here, why must you all go to bed early!

Also, I don't think Big Luigi caught up to me in time. I got dragged off in a escape shuttle. Luigi never said he made it on.

And I threw the Chaos Emeralds to Panda as I teleported him to safety so both the Master and Chaos Emeralds are on Samus' ship. Panda should be inside the med bay, and I am being held against my unconscious will.

On the escape shuttle:
Dr. Finitevus: Oh Guardian, I will finally be able to finish what I started what seemed so long ago.

Finitevus turns on Torturing Devices

Finitevus: Bwa ha ha ha ha!

Unconscious Knuckles lets out screams of agony

Knuckles:

AHHHHHH!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Dang it, where could Knuckles have gone.............everyone seems to be resting, but I can still do something, let's see?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KiwiPanda

Fourth wall: So, to be sure, Knuckles is now located away from where I was before, correct? Away somewhere in that shuttle?
Panda: I'm weak, with no PSI as of now... I'm going to need a rest before I can do anything... but you better be sure I'm helping with Knuckles! He helped me, and no way am I going to hold debts in the long run... Tomorrow we should see if Samus can pick him up on her radar.

Fourth wall: I'm off to bed, as well. Sorry to any West Coasters...

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Mickey

4th wall: @Knuckles Sorry, man! I'd play along, but Superman is comatose and should be awake sometime tomorrow. Trust me though: he's gonna be pretty ticked when he finds out that the guy who saved him has been kidnapped.

@RedPanda Pit is back but he fell asleep thanks to sleeping pills he accidentally swallowed during an adorable little scene they had about two pages ago.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

FireMario887

Samus flies to the rubble and launches missiles to clear it away

Uses scanning visor to find Knuckles

FireMario887

Mickey

Superman slowly regains consciousness.

Superman: Knuckles... where's Knuckles?

4th wall: Gonna go swimming real soon so I won't get my reply our as quickly as I want to. Be patient please!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

FireMario887

Ship computer: Superman has regain consciousness in the portable hospital.

Samus: Tell him that if he is no active condition, then he should stay at the hospital and recover. If he is fine, he is free to help me find Knuckles in the rubble.

Ship computer sends messages to hospital computer and the computer explains to Superman

FireMario887

Knuckles

Dr. Finitevus: You know what is the best thing about this setup Guardian? The fact I can take the Master Emerald, and you are powerless to stop me!

Finitevus uses his Trademark Warp Rings(Throw one, portal opens where ever he chooses, and remains open however long the thrower wants) opening inside Samus' ship, right outside of the chamber the master emerald is in.

Finitevus throws another ring, opening as a huge door for the container

Finitevus looks around first, sees an exhausted Superman, a sleeping Panda, a... what is that? An Angel? A Kirby, a bounty hunter, a Mario Bro and robot, and last but not least, a pokemon trainer.

Walking through the container door, Finitevus lays his right hand down on the Master Emerald.

"Soon Emerald, all of your power shall be _mine!

Finitevus throws a Warp Ring on the ground. A second later, he and the Master Emerald are sinking through the floor, back on to the Escape Shuttle.

On the Shuttle, all warp ring portals have closed

Finitevus: Now to resurrect the Chaos God Enerjak!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

FireMario887

Samus: [Thinking]Oh wait...[/Thinking]

Ship Computer: Knuckles finally detected.

Samus flies in Knuckles direction

Samus: Luigi, I may need backup in trying to break Knuckles free. Can Brobot fly?

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus: Wait what happened? [Thinking]High-power energy spikes? What's going on?[/Thinking]

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus: Luigi. Come to my location and we can try to sneak into the shuttle.

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus: Let's fly over the room Knuckles is in, burn down the ceiling slowly, and dismantle the technology without damage. Through there we can free him and figure out how to stop these guys.

FireMario887

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.