Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 521 to 540 of 755

Knuckles

Knuckles, after hours of searching around, has finally found Panda. Knuckles senses the massive energy force being drained from Panda, and punches the door down.

Knuckles: Hang on Panda!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

FireMario887

Computer ship: Loading..... Triangulating location information..... Detected. Panda's location detected! Do you wish to shift controls to auto-pilot?

Samus: Wait... He's in a trap! Activate lightspeed jump at lowest power toward Panda's location!

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus: Oh wait... He's with Knuckles! Fly to their location!

Ship Computer: Understood.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Here we come, hang on Panda!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Knuckles

All of the remaining security guards charge at Knuckles, who realizes he is overpowered and hasn't had the proper chance to heal since a building fell on him, although his ego would never let him.

Using the last of his strength, Knuckles forces a ground stattering punch to the ground, causing a Lv. 10 earthquake.

Looking at Panda's machine, Knuckles throws the Chaos Emeralds at them, shouting

CHAOS CONTROL!

This teleported Panda to the others, just before Knuckles was dragged off to a secret escape shuttle, already unconcious from a lack of energy.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

FireMario887

Minor subspace jump toward Knuckles

Samus: Uses ship speaker Knuckles! Your alive! I don't have enough room in my ship to carry you, perhaps there's room in Brobot. Goes to comlink Luigi, we found them! They may need to be transported to the hospital!

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus gives Pit and Ristar into remaining room in Brobot and chases the shuttle

FireMario887

FireMario887

Good night @KiDasharus! Interesting direction to take a story during a fourth wall build, btw.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Oh man, were we too late!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FireMario887

4th wall: I got to go bed soon. So good night guys. Have a great night and day tomorrow! Samus is in continuous chase of the bad guys' shuttle.

FireMario887

KiwiPanda

Slowly gaining consciousness, Panda rolls over onto his back and opens his eyes wide.
Panda: Where am I...? Samus? (Thinks for a second) Hey, (Communicating fast) they got Pit's DNA, there's a clone, well, more like an artificial, robot that looks like Pit, but... you know... And I couldn't find Pit... he must still be down there...

Fourth wall: Keep in mind Luigi is with Knuckles. Or, I think he is...

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.