Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 441 to 460 of 755

FireMario887

Samus: Knuckles! What happened? Are you guys ok? It looks like you fell into a trap?

FireMario887

FireMario887

@Big-Luigi: Hey, you are absolutely free to join in! Heck, I got an idea for the story. Luigi can use Brobot to get those who fell into the trap.

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus: Luigi, use your Brobot to get all of those who fell down. They should be under a lot of rocks.

Your welcome btw.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

Mickey

Suddenly, Superman flies down to where Samus is.

Knuckles and Ristar faced an evil clone of Pit that self-destructed on them which critically damaged Knuckles and really confused Ristar. The real Pit came back but he was unconscious and came with a crumpled message that read:

We know where you are. We are more powerful than you are. There is nothing you can do to stop us. Surrender, or you will all suffer the same fate: long and painful death.

Devious is asleep, Panda is gone and I've had no luck in finding him on this planet. I forget, is your ship in good enough shape for interstellar travel yet, Samus?

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

FireMario887

Samus: Absolutely. Everything is in perfect shape. Why?

FireMario887

Mickey

Superman: Panda isn't on this planet. And the sooner we get off of this planet, the sooner we find him and the bad guys that did this to him.

The Mousekeloggery

Mickey

Superman: Don't worry, Luigi. I'll get the rest of them.

With his super-speed and super-strength, Superman quickly gets the others out of the traps.

The Mousekeloggery

FireMario887

Samus: Here. I'll help.

Charges plasma beam (Samus went to get the plasma beam during my fourth wall) and releases to destroy the rubble and uses the grapple beam to pull up some of the guys

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus: All right now that we got this done, let's head back to my ship. See if we need more shards and repair the master emerald.

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar wakes up, Ristar".........huh, wow, you all must be early birds or something"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

Superman: I'll be in the med bay helping the injured heroes.

Superman flies to the medical bay in the ship.

The Mousekeloggery

FireMario887

Samus: The Galactic Federation gave me this microscopic hospital deciplex just in case.

Touches a button and the microscopic hospital grows.

Samus: There are ten rooms. That should be more than enough for the injured. Knuckles, take all that you need. I find no use of those shards; for me at least.

FireMario887

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.