Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 421 to 440 of 755

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Yup, I heard you?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

New_3DaSh_XL

Pit slowly comes back to consciousness. Ugh... uh... Lady Palutena... uh...

-After a few more minutes-

Ugh, um... Red? I still can't hear you, and I can't sense your presence in this room...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

KiwiPanda

Panda: (To Pit) Hello? ...Nothing. (To all) At this point, I'd assume Pit's been put away and his communication is extremely limited. Unless I'm completely away from his vicinity... I travelled so far, though... that teleportation trap on Pit was strong. Be careful in that cave...
Hidden behind the rock, Panda waits to gain some energy back so that he can manage in a PSI Flash to light his area.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Alright............uh, must be careful"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Knuckles

Knuckles: Fine. I'll just have to get to you. I'll need to assemble the Master Emerald before I warp to you. Oh, and I have gathered all remaining shards, they came right next to me.

Knuckles: Kaiser, Eggman uses the power of the emeralds to make his machines near invincible.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

New_3DaSh_XL

Suddenly, Pit appears to be teleporting back to where Ristar and everyone else is

Pit: Ugh, it was terrible in there.... sk dark, and no one to talk to...

Pit quickly reaches for his bow and stands up.

But you are all about to go to a much worse place. The Underworld!

Pit starts firing into the other Heros, aiming at anyone he can see

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Huh........Pit what are you..huh!?!" Ristar dodged the arrow, Ristar"You alright Pit?"

Knuckles

Knuckles: Pit, Stop it!

Knuckles uses the Chaos Emeralds to go Super Knuckles

Knuckles: Don't make me destroy you.

Knuckles runs towards Pit, jumps into the air, and glide tackles him into a wall. Using one fist to climb and another to beat Pits head into the wall with the other fist every other climbing move.

Edit: Note my power is much weaker than it is as Hyper Knuckles.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Ow................what, was..........that about!?!"

KiwiPanda

Panda, now with enough energy, launches a PSI Flash and takes a look around.
Panda: (To all) Well, where I am, it's just an average cave... there seems to be a metal door leading to some room up here. I'll go investigate.
Opening the door by psychokinesis, Panda slyly scatters in and ducks under a cluttered table.
Panda: (To all) There's one person in here, along with a couple of those... what are they called? Arms? That Pit was talking about earlier on. Of course looking for me. I can see cages varying in size... needles on tables... this place is creep-
There's a screeching noise and communication is shut off.
Fourth wall: I'll be back tomorrow. No specific time.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

New_3DaSh_XL

The real Pit is teleported to where Ristar and Knuckles are, but he is unconscious. In his right hand lays a crumpled message, not in Pit's handwriting(Pit doesn't know how to read or write)

The message says: We know where you are. We are more powerful than you are. There is nothing you can do to stop us. Surrender, or you will all suffer the same fate: long and painful death.

Fourth wall: be back tomorrow, which is why Pit is unconscious right now. Goodnight everyone. Tomorrow the story should get interesting.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward

Knuckles

4th wall: With Knuckles out of the action, I'll be signing out, put I'll play along if anyone else can find a way to free me.

In case anyone doesn't know, I'm in Pacific Standard Time(PST), so its 9:24 PM PST for me.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Mickey

Superman flies to where the noise is coming from and sees Knuckles inside the collapsed building. Fearing the worst, Superman rushes to his friend's aide and brings him to where most of the others are. After laying Knuckles safely and comfortably on the ground, Superman turns toward Ristar.

Superman: Ristar, you watch over him until he wakes up. When he does, tell him I'm out looking for Panda.

The instant Superman is done talking, he rockets up towards the sky in search for Panda.

PS: I'm gonna sign out now. I'll be back as soon as possible tomorrow!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Knuckles

weakly
Knuckles: How come whenever I fight, I get nearly killed by buildings falling on me, but Superman could have a building fall on him in his sleep, and not feel a thing?!?

Knuckles falls back to a state of unconsciousness.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

FireMario887

Samus comes running back from a passage with her arm canon glowing orange

Samus: [Thinking]What's going on? Gasps No.[/Thinking]

Launches a missile that exploded in midair as a single for her appearance

Samus: [Thinking]If I yell, the cave could come down.[/Thinking]

FireMario887

Knuckles

Knuckles awakens after several hours of being unconscious. Realizing Samus isn't around, Knuckles tries to call her after grabbing most of the master emerald shards from everyone else, and using the chaos emeralds.

Knuckles: Samus, do you copy?

The Master Emeraloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.