General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Showing 401 to 420 of 755

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

401. Posted:

before Pit could get away, Ristar grabbed on to him, Ristar"Something tells me i'm about to scream in a few seconds....."

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

402. Posted:

Pit: Whew, thanks, I owe you one!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

403. Posted:

Suddenly,Devious is starting to fly too
Devious: "Is it just me or am I flying without Talonflame?"

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

404. Posted:

Ristar"No problem, these stretchy arms do come in handy..........huh, only one trap at a time, I thought there would be more"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

405. Posted:

Suddenly, Pit seemed to get more... transparent

Uh, guys, I think I'm teleporting, I can see partly you and partly some other place... ugh, this is hurting my head...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

406. Posted:

Ristar"Huh, what could be causing this!?!"

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

407. Posted:

Panda: I knew someone had been here. And no one who intended to befriend us, either. Seems they're trying to get rid of Pit. Or, at least get him alone and away from us.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

408. Posted:

Ristar"Well, that's not going to happen!"

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

409. Posted:

Pit disappears completely without a trace of whoever/whatever caused it

Pit: Ugh... Panda, can you hear me?

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

410. Posted:

Ristar"...........uh..............oh man, this can't be good"

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

411. Posted:

Panda: Decently... do you know where you are? I guess I could use PSI Teleport to attempt to get with you if I concentrate hard enough, if Ristar's okay here alone (Or is Devious here, too?)... either way, are you okay? You might get ambushed if you were sent somewhere specific...
Panda passes the conversation on to everyone else, as well.

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
~

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

412. Posted:

Pit: Uh... To be quite honest, it's pitch black in here. Like, there is literally not a single beam of light whatsoever. I also can't hear you very well. I really doubt you could teleport me back though, the enemy will have probably thought of that. But-

Suddenly Pit cuts on and off, almost as of something's sensoring what he's saying.

-any?

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

413. Posted:

Ristar"Alone, don't worry, I can take care of myself, I traveled alone on my previous adventure, you go and teleport to Pit, he could be in trouble"

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

414. Posted:

Panda: Pit? You're breaking off from my telepathy's range, too- you must be awfully far away... (Repeats message for good measure in case some parts were broken off) I'll attempt to teleport over to him, but it'll be harsh, especially if he's out of my telepathy's range... it'll at least take some time to focus, too...

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
~

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

415. Posted:

Pit: What? I didn't hear anything of what you were saying, and-

-do you-

-I-

-back!-

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

416. Posted:

Ristar"Oh man..........I wonder where he could be?"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

417. Posted:

Fourth Wall Break: I won't be able to RP in this thread until I can access my Wii U again. Sorry guys.

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

418. Posted:

Knuckles: HANG ON PIT!!

CHAOS CONTROL!

Knuckles uses Chaos Control to pull Pit closer, in range for Panda's PSI Teleport.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

419. Posted:

Pit gets banged against the side of the cage, knocking him unconscious.

Just so you know, his location isn't any closer than it used to be. This is one tough cage.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

420. Posted:

Panda: I'm picking him up, just barely, but... with that, I suppose I'll attempt teleporting...
Panda shuts his eyes and begins to concentrate. After a few moments, he disappears, leaving Ristar alone and ending up somewhere dark, hopefully near Pit. He slowly and quietly feels around to find he's behind a rather large rock closer to a cold cave wall.
Panda: (To Pit) Try to talk to me now... I should at least be in closer range. (To Ristar) Can you hear me? (Thinking to self) I can tell the connection is rather weak after teleporting...

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
~