Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 401 to 420 of 755

SheldonRandoms

before Pit could get away, Ristar grabbed on to him, Ristar"Something tells me i'm about to scream in a few seconds....."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"No problem, these stretchy arms do come in handy..........huh, only one trap at a time, I thought there would be more"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Huh, what could be causing this!?!"

KiwiPanda

Panda: I knew someone had been here. And no one who intended to befriend us, either. Seems they're trying to get rid of Pit. Or, at least get him alone and away from us.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Well, that's not going to happen!"

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"...........uh..............oh man, this can't be good"

KiwiPanda

Panda: Decently... do you know where you are? I guess I could use PSI Teleport to attempt to get with you if I concentrate hard enough, if Ristar's okay here alone (Or is Devious here, too?)... either way, are you okay? You might get ambushed if you were sent somewhere specific...
Panda passes the conversation on to everyone else, as well.

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

New_3DaSh_XL

Pit: Uh... To be quite honest, it's pitch black in here. Like, there is literally not a single beam of light whatsoever. I also can't hear you very well. I really doubt you could teleport me back though, the enemy will have probably thought of that. But-

Suddenly Pit cuts on and off, almost as of something's sensoring what he's saying.

-any?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Alone, don't worry, I can take care of myself, I traveled alone on my previous adventure, you go and teleport to Pit, he could be in trouble"

KiwiPanda

Panda: Pit? You're breaking off from my telepathy's range, too- you must be awfully far away... (Repeats message for good measure in case some parts were broken off) I'll attempt to teleport over to him, but it'll be harsh, especially if he's out of my telepathy's range... it'll at least take some time to focus, too...

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Oh man..........I wonder where he could be?"

KiwiPanda

Panda: I'm picking him up, just barely, but... with that, I suppose I'll attempt teleporting...
Panda shuts his eyes and begins to concentrate. After a few moments, he disappears, leaving Ristar alone and ending up somewhere dark, hopefully near Pit. He slowly and quietly feels around to find he's behind a rather large rock closer to a cold cave wall.
Panda: (To Pit) Try to talk to me now... I should at least be in closer range. (To Ristar) Can you hear me? (Thinking to self) I can tell the connection is rather weak after teleporting...

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.