Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 321 to 340 of 755

Knuckles

Knuckles: Copy, agh, that crash hurt me more than it hurt Ristar, I'm trapped on the island, and the island is sinking, I think it ways to much. Hopefully, the land base will touch before the island submerses.
Anyway, I'm trapped under tons of debris with damage to my arms. I threw Ristar at the last second to get him to safety.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

FireMario887

Samus: Oh darn... Ok. Immediately flies toward the debris, blasts missiles at the debris and hauls Knuckles out

Brushes off any remaining rocks and scans

Samus: Are you ok? I am now formulating a cure to your damage.

Forth Wall: NOW it seems like I may have to go in a few minutes.

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus: Wait, are you sure? You got seriously injured. I can do it. I can search for the emerald shards. Oh wait... Those bad guys who invaded they may be after the shards too.

Leaps to controls and flies with scanning system on

FireMario887

FireMario887

Note: Those beds that Knuckles and Ristar are laying on are in the ship too.

FireMario887

Knuckles

Knuckles: Just a scratch, moves arm ahh! On second thought....
The scanners will do fine, now that you have an energy signature to look for.

Knuckles: If we get into a fight, I'm going with you. I can fight.

_Fourth Wall Edit: If no one else is currently playing, I'll just wait for the story to continue.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Mickey

(Kay, I hope now is a good time!)
Superman flies over to face Samus' ship causing the ship to suddenly stop in front of him.

Superman: Samus, let me in. I think I can help you find the other invaders.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Mickey

Superman flies in through the bay door.

Superman: I came as soon as I could. Thanks to my super-hearing, I've overheard most of what's happened so far and I've come to help. My X-ray vision can find the invaders faster and more efficiently. Do we have a general idea of which part of the planet they might be on yet?

The Mousekeloggery

Knuckles

Knuckles: Superman you say, I'm Knuckles. Can you close the bay doors? My arms are still ridiculously sore from getting a friend to safety before I got buried under a pile of debris.

The Master Emeraloggery

KiwiPanda

Runs out of the hole leading to the cockpit on all fours and joins up with Knuckles and Superman
Panda: Knuckles, I can give you a PSI Lifeup and get you as good as new. I'll need some rest to restore my PP, but it'll get the job done and leave you in fine condition for any fight. (Looking to Superman) I'm Panda, native to Onett of Eagle Land. And, erm... what do we do with the knocked out enemy pilot in the cockpit? Dump him out a window or something?

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Mickey

Closes the bay doors

Superman: Agreed. We shouldn't kill him... though we should still consider finding a way to keep him from causing any more trouble. Do you know if this ship has prison cells?

After they take his weapons, Superman sets the leader on the floor and turns to face the Panda.

Superman: Hello, Panda. I'm Superman, the Last Son of Krypton. EDIT: 4th wall: Back! There's no need for introductions, I know most of you from listening to what's been going on.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Mickey

Before he can introduce himself to Devious or say goodbye to Kaiser, Superman is immediately weakened by the Green Crystal Shard

Superman: (In pain)Please... GROAN please keep those shards away from me. My Kryptonian physiology is reacting to it as if it's... GROAN Kryptonite...

After finishing what he said, Superman collapsed from the sheer excruciating pain.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.