Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 301 to 320 of 755

FireMario887

Ok. Then Samus was not on skyworld, she was on a certain portion of the spaceship this whole time instead.

Rolls over the pilot room and stops to listen

Samus: Anyone, do you copy? I am above the piloting room. I could take over the controls now. I am waiting to see if you guys are ready. Over.

FireMario887

Knuckles

Knuckles: Samus, we're surrounded. 1st chance I've had to contact. Ristar is still out cold. I'm guessing its a side effect of using the chaos emeralds. The enemies don't know our location, but we are surrounded. My home turf camouflage and hiding spot advantage is helping. I can't hide foever, nor can I move Ristar without revealing our location. Can you extract us? Leaving comlink on, but I'm going under radio silence.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

FireMario887

Wait, @KiDashuras, were you talking about the spaceship I may have mentioned several pages back? Because @Knuckles was talking about Skyworld. Now I'm confused. o_O

FireMario887

KiwiPanda

Fourth wall: We may as well just resume at Skyworld, with Varia being into the plot there. Saying Pit is there would mean everyone else (excluding Knuckles and Ristar) would be there, too, as we were all together, though. We're all past security and looking for any sign of administration, Varia a bit ahead as she can fit into the Morph Ball hole :3
Follows after Samus into the small hole, keeping up at a fast pace.
Panda: (Through telepathy to Samus) "Hello. I'm Panda, from Onett. You may have seen me before, I'm right behind you and on your side."

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

FireMario887

@Knuckles:
Samus: Got it.

Smashes through air vent, takes down the pilot and flies the ship towards Angel Angel island.

@DeviousCrossing: Your welcome, man.

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus: Hello, Panda. Be careful, because I am fixing to arrive at at the leader here; he could be a match to fight.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

KiwiPanda

Panda: (All dialogue is through telepathy) No problem!
Flexes non-existant muscles
Panda: Hehe...

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

Knuckles

Fourth Wall @Varia01 We are trying to get the emerald back, not guarding it. I was defeated fighting a group of enemies trying to take the island. I was taken hostage, knocked out for 2 days, thrown off of the island, and landed next to your ship. Ristar threw me up to the island threw the power of the emeralds to boost his strength, then flew up to help me. He was exhausted and has been asleep since his last post.

The Master Emeraloggery

FireMario887

Smahses through wall

Samus: [Telepathic response]Be quiet...[/Telepathic response]

Launches charged shot and leader dodges

Samus: [Telepathic response]Get ready, this is going to be intense.[/Telepathic response]

Dodges most of the incoming attacks and shoots

FireMario887

FireMario887

@Knuckles:

Samus: Got it. I'll be there to help in a minute. I have to deal with the leader at the skyworld group right now. Rest assured, help will come. Ov-- AUGH!!! Static

FireMario887

KiwiPanda

Launches PSI Offense Up at Samus to boost attack power before setting up two PSI Shields. Is mostly hidden but keeps intent on the battle.
Panda: Ah, Samus!
Scatters in to get in PSI Lifeup and restore health to a fallen Samus, the Power Suit damaged by a volley of shots.
Fourth wall: I'm about to play KI as well.

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

Knuckles

4th Wall I'm going to play KI:U with Tri, do with me what you want, if you want angel island to fall, then the island must be over a body of water when you destroy the master emerald. Note, if you do this we have to hunt down the shards of the master emerald.

The Master Emeraloggery

FireMario887

Gets up and quickly dodges an incoming attack

launches grapple beam, grabs the leader and smashes him against a wall

The leader: Ignorant weaklings. I don't fall so easily. Did your microscopic brains understand what I have just said?

Launches a super missile, the leader kicks it back, but Samus notices the power boost given by Panda and grabs the leader and smashes him into the ground

The leader: groans

The leader notices Samus having her arm canon at his forehead

Samus: Stay down.

Arm canon glows

FireMario887

FireMario887

Fourth Wall: I may have to leave to the post office and maybe (HOPEFULLY!!!) GameStop with my mom eventually. Like in a few minutes. So Samus defeated the leader, runs over to a nearby water body where angel island fell, she goes underwater to find the emerald shards.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

KiwiPanda

Runs over to the leader and climbs onto his head before smacking his face (rather lightly, although as hard as possible).
Panda: (Thinking to self, smug) You have quite a small brain yourself, insulting us!
Decides to stay put until needed, hopping around quickly on most things. Enjoys a croissant and curls up.

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

FireMario887

Finds a glowing green emerald shard

Samus: [Thinking]How am I to do this? I heard what Knuckles said about Ristar touching the emerald. Perharps... There should be more containment canisters in my ship. It is likely it shifted to auto-pilot and flew away.[/Thinking]

Commands ship to land on coastline, grabs container, shoves the shard in it without touching the shard itself, and puts it into the ship and sends the ship away. Scans for Ristar

Samus: [Thinking]There. Calls ship back He may remain unconscious for a while.[/Thinking]

Flys ship above Ristar, uses ship grapple to pull him in, and attaches an oxygen tank and cord to him

Samus: Knuckles, do you copy? I have found Ristar. He's barely alive. I also found a master emerald shard. Over.

FireMario887

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.