Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 281 to 300 of 755

FireMario887

Samus: Thinks for a minute Got it.

Finishes the surrounding villains and waits for further direction

FireMario887

Knuckles

wakes up
Knuckles: Darn it, I fell asleep on my post.

thinking

Knuckles: Alright, I believe that everyone on Angel Island should be able to retake the island, while the troops on the ground retake Skyworld.

Communicate through whatever means you can when you are in postion. Rad Red out-

4th Wall I should be here all day long until around 5:30 PM PST, so if I'm not around and you guys want to continue, say I'm kidnapped, exhausted, anything that fits the story_

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

FireMario887

Runs past security, fights any security that caught sight, and searches for the leader

Samus: [Thinking]Who is the leader here?][/Thinking]

Looks around with X-Ray vision activated

Samus: [Thinking]I guess I'll go to the area with the most security.[/Thinking]

FireMario887

Mickey

Fourth Wall Break Hey, guys. Is it okay if I join sometime today? (or tomorrow... it depends.)

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

FireMario887

Samus: Knuckles, I'm here What do you need, because I'm trying to find the leader of the group on Skyworld. Do you copy? Over.

FireMario887

New_3DaSh_XL

Fourth wall: Ok, wait just a minute.
I'm confused, and Devious and Red are confused(they told me) about here we are and what's happening right now. Before we continue, could we figure out what's happening?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

FireMario887

@KiDasharus: Knuckles and Sheldon are on Angel Island (I think) guarding the Master Emerald, while me, you, and probably Kaiser are in skyworld trying to take it back from the villains.

Busts open a door, notices a group of bad guys and starts shooting. After taking down a few, Samus interrogates one asks him where the leader is. The interrogated becomes unconscious before he answers and Samus finds a space to roll into with her morph ball

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus: Luigi, what are you doing? What is your post? Over.

FireMario887

FireMario887

Sure thing @DeviousCrossing.

Samus: Got it. I'm trying to find the leader of the group at skyworld.

KiDashuras: Space ship? Hmmm... Am I lost?

FireMario887

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.