Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 201 to 220 of 755

SheldonRandoms

Ristar then grabs and holds the ground, then he starts to take steps back, Ristar"I'm going to be a star slingshot!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Knuckles

Knuckles sees an object hovering over in the distance

While distracted, he gets blindsighted and dog pilled

Knuckles: Errra!

throwns the enemies off of him, then looks at the object

Knuckles: I found Angel Island!

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

SheldonRandoms

Ristar then let's go and starts to fly around, Ristar"Hey, this thing is helping my fly.......well, sorta glide around, but no matter!" Ristar than aims at a bucnh of enemies, Ristar"Take this!" Ristar then crashes into the ground, making an explosion, Ristar".......that........was..........awesome, I think I took out like........half of them or something?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

New_3DaSh_XL

-After all the enemies are defeated-

Pit: Whew! Do you think anymore are coming?

Oh, and Knuckles - yeah, but we can't get to it.

Did anybody else recognize enemies from their worlds? I saw Aurum from mine.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"It seems like it, I just took out a bunch, thanks to that special stone!"

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"What do you mean Pi...........huh, are those Orblets, they must have been, since black orbs came out of them, how did I not see that, Kaiser Greedy must still be alive, this proves it!"

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"That's great, good job Kaiser!"

Knuckles

Knuckles: Pit, can you fly or are those wings just for decoration?

Knuckles: Wait? What is this hole over here?

sees it is shaped like Knuckles body

I now know how I got off of Angel Island. The hard way.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.