General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Showing 181 to 200 of 755

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

181. Posted:

Ristar"What!?!.........alright, i'm ready, I can take them on!" Ristar extends his arms Ristar"Bring it on!"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

182. Posted:

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Fourth Wall Break-Um,Guys......I'm not trolling...WHY ARE YOU GUYS IGNORING ME? ;_;

Sorry, just an accident.

Knuckles: You, yes you there, can you fight? We are under attack, completely surrounded.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

183. Posted:

Pit: Kaiser, all I have left are these health drops. I only have two, and that's all that's left of what I brought with me.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

184. Posted:

Pit: Oh wait, we're SURROUNDED?!

Pit gets out his trusty Palutena Bow and prepares for attack

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

185. Posted:

Knuckles: The 7 Emeralds are the Servers.... Ah shoot. I don't have my emerald for Invincibility powers.
Who else is ready?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

NoUsernameHere

186. Posted:

Devious-"These creatures are going down...GOGOAT,UNITE!"
Gogoat and Devious charge the Creatures that had attacked Knuckles earlier in the story.

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
T3H K00L KR@B
Formerly PSI_King, WarioMan and Ace_The_Elf.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

187. Posted:

You guys can handle it. I'm gonna check if I can get the ship working again.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

188. Posted:

Ristar"I can preform my meteor strike move...........darn, i need a handle with some power in it to preform that!"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

189. Posted:

Knuckles: What are we waiting for? Charge!

gets involved in a 10 on 1 battle

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

190. Posted:

Pit fires randomly into the enemies, killing many instantly.

Pit: Whoa, these guys are tough! There are some enemies here I recognize though! A few are definetly Aurum enemies, which I remember from previous adventures of mine.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

191. Posted:

Pit: Do any of you guys recognize any of the others? I can getthe Aurum enemies, no sweat. I think the key is to get the enemies from our own worlds!

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

192. Posted:

Ristar"I'm right behind you guys!" Ristar extends his arms and picks up one of the enemies, then throws him at some of the other enemies"

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

193. Posted:

After defeating the 10 foes, Knuckles realizes he can call all of the chaos emeralds to him, but without 50 rings, he can't go super, but they will boost everyone's power.

Knuckles: The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is Power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos!

Knuckles receives the emeralds, and throws one to everyone

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

194. Posted:

Pit catches it and continues fighting the Aurum, noticing that it's easier to defeat them now.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

195. Posted:

Sorry to but in, room for one more? ;)

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

196. Posted:

Ristar"Wow...........this looks like one of the treasures I've collected on my journey...........hey, this power, I can use it!"

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

197. Posted:

Pit: @Big-Luigi? Sure! But hurry, we're under attack!

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

198. Posted:

Knuckles: If you can help us defeat these enemies, sure!

Throws him a Chaos Emerald

Uppercuts an enemy, roundhouse kicks another 10 backwards

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

199. Posted:

"Ok pit! I'll stay close to you!"
"Have at you filthy creatures!"

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

200. Posted:

Can't get this damn thing to run! Stabs control panel with trident.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX