Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 181 to 200 of 755

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"What!?!.........alright, i'm ready, I can take them on!" Ristar extends his arms Ristar"Bring it on!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Devious-"These creatures are going down...GOGOAT,UNITE!"
Gogoat and Devious charge the Creatures that had attacked Knuckles earlier in the story.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"I can preform my meteor strike move...........darn, i need a handle with some power in it to preform that!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

New_3DaSh_XL

Pit fires randomly into the enemies, killing many instantly.

Pit: Whoa, these guys are tough! There are some enemies here I recognize though! A few are definetly Aurum enemies, which I remember from previous adventures of mine.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"I'm right behind you guys!" Ristar extends his arms and picks up one of the enemies, then throws him at some of the other enemies"

Knuckles

After defeating the 10 foes, Knuckles realizes he can call all of the chaos emeralds to him, but without 50 rings, he can't go super, but they will boost everyone's power.

Knuckles: The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is Power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos!

Knuckles receives the emeralds, and throws one to everyone

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Wow...........this looks like one of the treasures I've collected on my journey...........hey, this power, I can use it!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.