General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Showing 161 to 180 of 755

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

161. Posted:

Pit: Knuckles, was the sky in over your Angel Island mysterious today? Over Skyworld, the sky was a weird shade of purple this morning, and a green this afternoon.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

162. Posted:

Oh, and unfortunately, it looks like we're stuck here for the time being. One can enter this solar system, but not exit it.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

163. Posted:

A bounty hunter has no affiliation. I take the job when it pays well. I stay loyal to that customer until I finish my mission. It's all about building reputation and fulfilling your duty efficiently. Though I don't think I will be getting any kudos today... I need to report back this little situation. I can't my equipment is fried.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

164. Posted:

Ristar"Or that evil tyrant Kaiser Greedy's space pirates, maybe it's him, have't seen him in years, don't even know if he's alive or not..............wait, can't leave this solar system, we I guess i'm stuck here for now"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

165. Posted:

Knuckles: Wait, what time is it now? It was July 21st when the Island became under attack, I defended it for several hours taking out at least 500 creatures before I was surrounded and apparently knocked out. I woke up in the medical bay ready to continue the fight, even though I could never win.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

166. Posted:

Derpy Kirby stops cowering in the corner "Who are you guys? Do you have muffins?"

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

167. Posted:

Ristar I think you have me confused with some one else... I'm not a Space Pirate. Though I have worked with them before.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

168. Posted:

Pit: What is a July?

Unfortunately, Palutena can only speak sporatically to Pit now, him being so far from Skyworld. We'll be getting no help from her for a while.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

169. Posted:

July? 7th month of the year... solar calendar of 12 months... What system do you guys go on?!

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

170. Posted:

Pit: What are you? And, I have no muffins, only this donut that I'm about to eat.

Pit eats the donut.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

171. Posted:

Knuckles: Does anyone know what the day is today?
Pit, a July is the 7th month on the calendar.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

172. Posted:

Ristar"No, not you, you both have the same name, Kaiser, i'm talking about a villain in my solar system, have't seen him in years, could he be here and alive!?!"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

173. Posted:

I can check the date on my visor display, though I cannot tell you the exact date because I don't know where we are. So I don't know the time zone. If I had to guess I would say it's the 23rd.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

174. Posted:

"Um... I'm a kirby! With wings!"

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

175. Posted:

Pit contemplates this "July."
Pit: What an odd concept. Months, that is. In Skyworld, we just count the years, and occasionally days.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

176. Posted:

@Kaiser I believe we are all from different places, but this might be the land that my island resides under, and I have to check it out. My strength has returned, I'll be back, but since I was over powered last time, I'll gladly take the back up.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

177. Posted:

Fourth Wall Break-Um,Guys......I'm not trolling...WHY ARE YOU GUYS IGNORING ME? ;_;

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

178. Posted:

Pit: Oh, Kirby! That annoying guy from that last brawl... well... what's your story?

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

179. Posted:

Not to be rude or anything but does anyone have some grub? I can't exactly do anything at the moment... and my rations were destroyed in the crash. Picks up trident and straps riffle back on to the strap.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

180. Posted:

Knuckles: The 23rd? I was unconscious for 2 days? Thats it, I have to get back to my island, now!

runs to the doors, opens them, then returns to the med room

Knuckles: We have a major problem, we are completely surrounded by creatures similar to the ones that defeated me.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus