Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 141 to 160 of 755

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Knuckles, you shouldn't be fighting, you're too hurt right now, allow me, I can fight" Ristar faces Boba Fett, Ristar"You better stop right now, or else i'll be forced to hurt you! (Also....did he say Sonic, why does that name seem so familiar)".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Oh wait, did you say help, never mind then"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KaiserGX

I'm not Boba Fett... I know this may look like his armor but it's actually a prototype I sto... nvm. Just call me Kaiser. V.I.T.A. run a scan on the red one see if he has any internal damage... V.I.T.A.? Crap, my droid is damaged...

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

New_3DaSh_XL

Pit: I'm Pit, Servant of the Goddess of Light. You may not know me, but I know you. I live in Skyworld, and Lady Palutena monitors Angel Island and Skyloft, so they don't collide, or so she's told me.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Knuckles

OK, I've never seen any of you around my island before, so I take it I'm on a completely different planet. Which one of you took me here? Who put me in this ship's medical bay, does the log say what happened?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"I can't contact my parents, and they can't contact me, so that means i'm in a completely different solar system, how did I mess up this bad!?!"

New_3DaSh_XL

Pit: Let me check with Palutena...

Pit talks to Palutena briefly

She says we should be somewhere near the planet Space Pirates are on. Whether she means Samus's Space Pirates or my Space Pirates, I have no idea.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.