General Discussion Forum

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Showing 141 to 160 of 755

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

141. Posted:

You don't seem to be aligned with the BOLT Regime... nor do I have a bounty on you. Listen Rister inside I have some medical supplies. Let's see if we can help this enchilada... or what ever the heck he said he was...

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

142. Posted:

in pain
Knuckles: Why do you all keep on saying planet? Are we all on a floating Island or not

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

143. Posted:

Pit: I've fought this Samus before. Last time I was in a brawl.

Here, Knuckles, try this drink.

Pit gives Knuckles a Drink of the Gods.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

144. Posted:

Ristar"Knuckles, you shouldn't be fighting, you're too hurt right now, allow me, I can fight" Ristar faces Boba Fett, Ristar"You better stop right now, or else i'll be forced to hurt you! (Also....did he say Sonic, why does that name seem so familiar)".

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

145. Posted:

Ristar"Oh wait, did you say help, never mind then"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

146. Posted:

I'm not Boba Fett... I know this may look like his armor but it's actually a prototype I sto... nvm. Just call me Kaiser. V.I.T.A. run a scan on the red one see if he has any internal damage... V.I.T.A.? Crap, my droid is damaged...

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

147. Posted:

Knuckles drinks the Drink of the Gods

Knuckles: Thank you... I'm sorry, I missed your name Angel Face.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

148. Posted:

Devious kicks @KasierGX's Avatar.

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

149. Posted:

Knuckles: Kaiser, sorry for attacking you earlier. Did I damage your droid?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

150. Posted:

No I think that was from the impact of the crash... I'll be back I want to check if anything ISN'T crushed into scrap metal.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

151. Posted:

Pit: I'm Pit, Servant of the Goddess of Light. You may not know me, but I know you. I live in Skyworld, and Lady Palutena monitors Angel Island and Skyloft, so they don't collide, or so she's told me.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

152. Posted:

OK, I've never seen any of you around my island before, so I take it I'm on a completely different planet. Which one of you took me here? Who put me in this ship's medical bay, does the log say what happened?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

153. Posted:

Devious-"Hello,Pit and Knuckles...I am Devious,A Trainer from Kalos. How I got here you probably won't believe..."

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

154. Posted:

Ristar"I can't contact my parents, and they can't contact me, so that means i'm in a completely different solar system, how did I mess up this bad!?!"

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

155. Posted:

Knuckles: Wait! Kaiser! Pit! Do you know where we are? And Kaiser, you said you crashed into an island. That had to be Angel Island, where did you crash into it?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

156. Posted:

Knuckles: Ristar I'm so sorry.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

157. Posted:

I have no idea, this planet was not my destination... I was chasing my bounty when Mr. asteroid here crashed into my ship... I would use the Star Map but that thing is busted as well...

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

158. Posted:

Devious-"I'm sorry Kasier,For kicking you,But you looked evil..."

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

159. Posted:

Pit: Let me check with Palutena...

Pit talks to Palutena briefly

She says we should be somewhere near the planet Space Pirates are on. Whether she means Samus's Space Pirates or my Space Pirates, I have no idea.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

160. Posted:

Knuckles: But you did crash into a floating island? Can you take me there? I still have no idea what happened to me to get me off of the island.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus