Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 121 to 140 of 755

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Are you alright, you look hurt, what happened!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Calm down........I just wanted to know what happened to you.........also you were brought here since you look hurt"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@KiDasharus Sure!

Thinking to himself Ristar(I wonder how Mom and Dad are doing............for some reason, I can't contact them?)

Knuckles

Knuckles: I honestly don't remember what happened to me. I'm Knuckles, the Guardian of the Master Emerald. I was guarding the Master Emerald when Angel Island suddenly became under attack. The creatures moved slowly, but packed a punch. I must have defeated over 500 of them before they surrounded me, held back my arms and legs, then took turns attacking me. I must have blacked out. We must save the Island and the Master Emerald at all costs, if the Master Emerald is destroyed and Angel Island falls it could destroy whatever land lies below it. I must get back to the Emerald.
[thinking]
Knuckles: What part of Angel Island is this? And why is my body more sore than it usually is after a beating?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"I'm Ristar, son of the legendary hero and star goddess............and I fell to this planet by accident, it's a long story and is probably not important now............oh, and yeah, i'll help you out Knuckles".

New_3DaSh_XL

Suddenly, there's a sparkle in the distance. It appears to be getting closer.
As it gets closer, you see that it's... an angel?
The angel lands and starts talking.

Pit: Servant of Medusa floating before me! It's time for your cri... wait, you guys aren't part of the Underworld Army...

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

KaiserGX

crashes ship into Island jumps out and throws a electrically charged Trident next to Ristar You crashed into my ship! I just lost my bounty! aims riffle at Ristar What the hell do you have to say for yourself?! I don't know who you are, or if you are worth anything but all I know is you're just cost me 120,000 thousand dollars. That's NOT including the ship. I should just kill you where you stand...

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Underworld army...........nope, never heard of them, or you, the only army I've ever faced was Kaiser Greedy's army.............hey, who are you?"

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"We are in the spaceship of Samus..........hey, wait, what are you doing!?!?"

New_3DaSh_XL

Pit: Hmmm.... Well, I'm Pit, Servant of the Goddess of Light, Lady Palutena. She sent me on a mission, but she never told me what the mission was. I figured the Underworld Army was up to something, but apparently not. What's going on here?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"I'm Ristar, son of the legendary hero and star goddess............and uh, zombies and now what's happening here I guess"

Knuckles

Knuckles: OK tin man, first, I'm an Echidna, second, I don't know what you are talking to Ristar about, but ... and I'm losing all feelings in my arms and legs.

Knuckles falls face first, doesn't get up

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.