Forums

Topic: NL RPG Adventure VIII: Mission Accomplished

Posts 101 to 120 of 755

FireMario887

Samus: Impressive... The next part of my ship is miles away. Guys, you must follow me for your safety. So prepare for an adventure. Watch out for zombies....

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Right, i'll stay close!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FireMario887

Samus runs and starts shooting

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar extends his arms, grabs a zombie and then bashed them away,Ristar"They don't turn into black balls with faces on them, why!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FireMario887

Samus: Focus! Escape and ending the virus is absolute! There there's a ship part at our right! Defeat the zombies first!

Fires several times, then launches a super missile

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"I got the ship part!"

FireMario887

Samus: Good! Guys! Defend Ristar while he takes that piece back to my ship!

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Wish I had my speed shoes, but here goes nothing" Ristar runs past the zombies back to Samaus ship.

FireMario887

Samus arrives

Samus: Just give me a few minutes and I'll be done repairing the 2 secondary thrusters and the door.

Varia01: I actually have to go to bed now, so I may get back this morning. I'm gonna go ahead and edit the title.

To be continued...

FireMario887

FireMario887

After hours of working

Samus: I finally finished repairing the secondary thrusters and the emergency entrance.

FireMario887

FireMario887

@Knuckles: I may not be here at 3:30 Pacific time, because I have to eat. I'll see if I can post afterward.

FireMario887

Knuckles

AHHHHHHHHH!

Knuckles was shoved off of Angel Island, and lands next to Samus' ship. The 10 thousand meter fall renders him unconscious. Knuckles was unable to glide to safety due to having his arms and legs tied together with several rolls of duck tape.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

FireMario887

Samus: What was that?

Runs over and finds Knuckles. Stares and scans

Samus: What are you?

Shoots tape

Samus: Greetings, creature. What is your name? For I am an interstellar bounty hunter named Samus Aran.

FireMario887

FireMario887

Samus: [Thinking]Oh wait, its unconscious...[/Thinking]

Picks up Knuckles and brings him into Samus's ship to rest

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Ristar"Huh..........what just happened?"

Knuckles

weakly speaking

Knuckles: I'm not finished yet..

tries to get up, but can't.

Several injuries were substained in the fall, and Knuckles doesn't know that he fell off of Angel Island

Knuckles: what.... where....

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.