Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 861 to 880 of 2,623

Super_Gravy

Sorry for off-topic but when I was an kid, I always steal cookies out the cookie jar. Nobody noticed because I always take one cookie per day until I realize that nobody else is eating them except for me during the week. So yes I got caught since there are no cookies left at end of the week.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

sugarpixel

Super_Gravy wrote:

Sorry for off-topic but when I was an kid, I always steal cookies out the cookie jar. Nobody noticed because I always take one cookie per day until I realize that nobody else is eating them except for me during the week. So yes I got caught since there are no cookies left at end of the week.

Untitled

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

@Gioku What do you mean? They look way different. The victory candy is super high quality stuff. wink wink nudge nudge We're on a low budget here ($0)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

So I searched for "victory candy' and got this:
Untitled
lol

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

@Super_Gravy Interesting. By the way, there's a thread for that sort of post, so you don't have to go off-topic. It's called 'Interesting Facts About Yourself'. Sure, a lot of users [myself included] have disregarded the "interesting" part of the thread's name, but it's still the place to go if you want to post about that sort of thing.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Shirma_Akayaku

Gioku wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

CrimsonFire wrote:

Winner gets a picture of his avatar looking down upon all the losers

What's if I won then?

I guess you'd get to pour gravy on everyone.

I think that kind of image could get a little suggestive...

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Jmaster49

Cutesy! Cutesy! Cutesy!

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Gioku wrote:

So I searched for "victory candy' and got this:
Untitled
lol

That's like... the perfect send-off for tomorrow... I hope you don't mind if I borrow that for my post tomorrow morning!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku
Fred Rechid died in that episode, so you gotta remember his legacy by mentioning him somewhere.

R.I.P Fred Rechid, you were my favorite Fish in the show.

(Although, he came back to life when I cried at my T.V screen back when this episode first aired)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Wheeler

I'm singing the Spanish version in my head.

Wheeler

OdnetninAges

My final selections...

1.) @GuSilverFlame
2.) @DreamyViridi
3.) @Kawaii_Neko

Others I really liked (not in any order):

@Miss_Dark
@Kawaii_Neko
@randomlypikachu
@CanisWolfred
@True_Hero
@Jmaster49
@Dark-Luigi
@Doge (As a baby duck in a glass............)
@SheldonRandoms (Resistance is futile, you know you love it.)
@UGXwolf
@NoUsernameHere
@AnActualDash
@Unca_Lz
@Pit-Stain

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Jmaster49

I changed my avatar.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Jmaster49

Isn't Lilith cute?

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Super_Gravy

@Jmaster49: Yes but you got some votes there though. Why change your avatar?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Jmaster49

Super_Gravy wrote:

1. To get moar votes.
2. Because I felt like it.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

sugarpixel

Jmaster49 wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

1. To get moar votes.
2. Because I felt like it.

...but what if you get less votes this way...? ...I can't make you do anything, but I think you were better off with the other one... but whatever you want to do...

Edited on by sugarpixel

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.