Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 821 to 840 of 2,623

sugarpixel

Moorpheel wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@Super_Gravy hmm...? I meant that that design got replaced by PopCap because of a copyright dispute... I don't care if you put that gif there!

It's kinda funny, because they basically predicted MJ's death with their description of that zombie.

Oh yeah that was the weirdest thing...!
...that was so bizarre when that happened; if I remember correctly he died only a few months after PvZ was released...

...and, similarly, the description of the Zomboni got changed to an advertisement for Zamboni... o.o

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

@SHELDONRANDOMS: Umm… the contest is not over yet unless you re-entering with that avatar.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Wheeler

Gioku wrote:

@SheldonRandoms wait, is this your new cute avatar...? I think your other one was more apt...

He doesn't need to follow the rules. He can do whatever he wants.

Wheeler

sugarpixel

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@SheldonRandoms wait, is this your new cute avatar...? I think your other one was more apt...

Well yeah... but I'm just concerned about how well he'll do with that avatar... but I guess if @Super_Gravy and @Veloster have taught us anything...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

In that case, everyone who votes will not only count for they voted to but also to me as well. That's mean everyone vote is worth two votes. One vote to who they "think" that is the cutest and other goes to me because everyone know I'm the cutest one around here. If you ask, "What happened I thought Super_Gravy is the cutest and does that mean my vote goes to him or her twice?" then my respond will be "yes". Sound fair right?

SMEXIZELDAMAN

You guys should stop trying, no one can beat my 12,879,900 votes.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Super_Gravy

Gioku wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Well yeah... but I'm just concerned about how well he'll do with that avatar... but I guess if @Super_Gravy and @Veloster have taught us anything...

Don't tell me that you never heard of this quote before! "You are so cute that I could eat you up!" -_-

sugarpixel

Super_Gravy wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

In that case, everyone who votes will not only count for they voted to but also to me as well. That's mean everyone vote is worth two votes. One vote to who they "think" that is the cutest and other goes to me because everyone know I'm the cutest one around here. If you ask, "What happened I thought Super_Gravy is the cutest and does that mean my vote goes to him or her twice?" then my respond will be "yes". Sound fair right?

Untitled

SheldonRandoms

Ah, now that I have everyone's attention, I would like to announce that I changed my avatar, since this wasn't against the rules to do this, then that means that I could do it, so I did find a loophole in the end!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

[Facepalm picture]

This is your only ban warning

Um, this wasn't part of the rules ಠ_ಠ

As instigated by an old admin that was said to have wrestled a bear into submission, no facepalm images or you get ban. Although this same fellow promised us all ponies...perhaps there's been a bit of a delay in shipping them overseas.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Wheeler

Everyone needs to relax. @Gioku: You said the real voting starts tomorrow, right? Then @SheldonRandoms still has time to find the avatar he wants to use.

Wheeler

SheldonRandoms

@ShadowFox254 I did, however, I did something that none of you did, and that was present mine with style (inspired by Buzz Lightyear when he fell with style......I MEAN HE FLEW AROUND ANDY'S ROOM). Also if anybody does the same thing I did, then you're coping me, and that's noooooo cool

SheldonRandoms

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

I don't care if i lose, it's not like a game of life or death

You see, my quote is spreading, listen to me, users of Nintendolife, let's all do this for fun, now let's go and rev it up!!!!!

Super_Gravy

If my dad is voting then he would vote for @ping_1037 since he love snoopy a lot.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.