Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 801 to 820 of 2,623

Super_Gravy

@CrimsonFire: Ahh you prefer an Japanese version than the English version intro. I'm not sure either way but I like some of the songs in English version though.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Wheeler

@Super_Gravy: Ah, dude. Its one of the best series ever. The comedy is pure gold (with references of Naruto, DBZ, Death Note, Fist of the North Star, etc) the fanservice is done right, action is amazing! Here's a quick summary:

It's the 21st century, and the number of ESPers continues to increase. They are active in the military, diplomacy, politics, and in other places. They hold the key for global competition. A country that controls ESP can control the world! However individuals who posses higher than Level 4 are less than 3% of the population. There are only three Level 7 people who have government contracts. These three are Kaoru, Aoi, and Shiho, ten-year old girls, who work for B.A.B.E.L. With the guidance of Kouichi Minamoto , a twenty-year old genius, they catch criminals and evil ESPers. However even with all that, Minamoto still has to deal with there unruly and troublesome behavior. keep hanging in there Minamoto!

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

sugarpixel

Ahahaha well, we seem to have finally gotten the competitive juices flowing in the right direction!
...let's keep it going!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

So are we voting on best cute youtube or avatar? I'm confused.

Super_Gravy
UntitledUntitledUntitled
It's so GRAVY! Come on! Dance with us! I think being gravy goes well with zombies!

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Aww… I took it out.

Edit: Oh okay!

Edited on by Super_Gravy

GuSolarFlare

lol, I'm going to post my avatar's video(this time the anime's opening instead of the ending)
can't believe you guys only started this a lot of pages after me :/

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@Super_Gravy hmm...? I meant that that design got replaced by PopCap because of a copyright dispute... I don't care if you put that gif there!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

If it's music yall guys want.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Eel

Gioku wrote:

@Super_Gravy hmm...? I meant that that design got replaced by PopCap because of a copyright dispute... I don't care if you put that gif there!

It's kinda funny, because they basically predicted MJ's death with their description of that zombie.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

GuSolarFlare

so let the cutest win tomorrow(really doesn't matter who wins this was fun enough so far)
though it might be "today" already in some places....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

REMEMBER TO KEEP IT KAWAII, LISTEN TO @SHELDONRANDOMS, OR ELSE YOU'LL FEEL THE WRATH OF MY FRYERS!!!!!!!!!!!
Untitled

@CAPTAIN_TOAD YOU BETTER NOT DEVOUR GREG, OR ELSE I'LL MAKE YOU FEEL MY WRATH, I'LL SAVE THAT GREG IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.