Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 741 to 760 of 2,623

Veloster

@Undead_Terror - Why do you keep trying to stir up trouble? Whenever someone states their own tastes in cuteness; or whenever people jokingly try to extort votes, you're always there to criticise.

Absolutely no offense intended, I'm just curious why.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Undead_terror

Veloster wrote:

@Undead_Terror - Why do you keep trying to stir up trouble? Whenever someone states their own tastes in cuteness; or whenever people jokingly try to extort votes, you're always there to criticise.

Absolutely no offense intended, I'm just curious why.

I'm just stating my opinions and tastes!....well I just find people shouldn't spam for attention and you got Jmaster going on about woman chests...keep it cute may I remind you and no further then that.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Veloster

Undead_terror wrote:

I'm just stating my opinions and tastes!....well I just find people shouldn't spam for attention and you got Jmaster going on about woman chests...keep it cute may I remind you and no further then that.

So, we've all to follow YOU'RE opinions on what's cute or not?
Plus, if people want to pry for a bit of attention on this completely non-serious thread, then why not. You're the only one with an issue.

Edited on by Veloster

Super_Gravy

What happened? I just got back and I have to went through ten pages of comments. Anyway this is my vote.

1)@Doge
2)@Pit-Stain
3)@Veloster

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

OptometristLime

@Veloster you're making this personal now, let others state their opinions and the mods can govern.

There is only one user transforming the character of this competition.
And you're kidding yourself if you think others haven't noticed the same.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Veloster

OptometristLime wrote:

@Veloster you're making this personal now, let others state their opinions and the mods can govern.

*There is only one user transforming the character of this competition.***
And you're kidding yourself if you think others haven't noticed the same.

My whole point is that @Undead_Terror is criticizing peoples' opinion.
Secondly, if I am that user^^, then please do explain.

Finally, even if every single member thinks what U_T thinks - at least their not mini-modding it as well.

Edited on by Veloster

OptometristLime

I just think it's hypocritical of you to champion the free speech of users...
And then basically tell @Undead_Terror to keep his opinion to himself.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Veloster

OptometristLime wrote:

I just think it's hypocritical of you to champion the free speech of users...
And then basically tell @Undead_Terror to keep his opinion to himself.

Except I'm not criticizing someone's opinion. I'm criticizing someome for criticizing other people's opinion.
Either way, I'm not contributing anymore to this off topic chat - so I'll leave it at that. I've stated what I felt.

Edited on by Veloster

Mickey

@Veloster I'm glad you're done, but please make an effort to be more constructive in your criticism next time, okay? Believe me, it'll help a lot with trying to get your point across.

Thanks in advance!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Veloster

Mickey wrote:

@Veloster I'm glad you're done, but please make an effort to be more constructive in your criticism next time, okay? Believe me, it'll help a lot with trying to get your point across.

Thanks in advance!

Oh, for goodness sake...I'd love to ask how my point wasn't clear. But alas, I won't mention it....I'll just accept the fact that people don't mind being told their opinions aren't valid.

Moving on.......PLEASE.

Edited on by Veloster

KittenKoder

I agree with @Undead_terror .... why does sex appeal have to be in everything that's called "cute" these days?

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Mickey

@Veloster I didn't say your point wasn't clear, I said that, if you were less confrontational about your criticism, you wouldn't have had to explain yourself afterward.

I don't know what's going on with you right now, but you seem really tense. I suggest you sort out whatever's going on before making any other posts. That is, if something's going on. If there isn't: Chill out, man. You said it yourself, this is a completely non-serious thread. Nothing personal, I'm just saying.

@Gioku Man, you think next time we should have these competitions last, like, a week? I think that's enough time to have everyone be ready, while also being short enough to not make anyone grumpy about everything.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

JunkosBoobies

@Gioku: If I'm doing anything to stress you out, just let me know...If I am, I'll stop doing whatever it is that is stressing you out. Also, the reason I'm not posting is because I'm afraid that I'm going to stress someone out. D:

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

You guys are stressing me out again... D: D: D:

Stress can be a lot o fun though!

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.