Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 721 to 740 of 2,623

Magikarp3

Jollykarp wrote:

This is a late reply to an earlier conversation in this thread but on the topic of war and cuteness being related -

Winner of this contest gets a golden apple! :3

Called it!

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

LyIa

My vote's for BadKitty, if I'm allowed to vote as a competitor.

all men are kings 👑

KittenKoder

Klimbatize wrote:

This contest is tearing us apart. Way to go!

It's not any fun ... until blood is spilled!

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

LyIa

@Gioku If you don't mind updating the OP, I have a higher resolution pic of my avatar here. ^^;

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

ClockworkMario

Okay let's see here...
1) @Doge

2)@Super_Gravy

3)@Veloster

Now I do believe I was promised a lollipop.

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

sugarpixel

OP updated, @AnActualDash!

...seems like BadKitty has gotten her way; though I haven't officially counted anything, looks like she's now got more votes than anyone else! She's got at least 12 points already...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Pit-Stain

No one likes me..... sits in a lonely corner............NO!!! I must not surrender! I must have hope! The votes can change! I'll be the last one standing!!! Vote for me!.....if you think I'm cute.

Pit-Stain

Undead_terror

Pit-Stain wrote:

No one likes me..... sits in a lonely corner............NO!!! I must not surrender! I must have hope! The votes can change! I'll be the last one standing!!! Vote for me!.....if you think I'm cute.

Not trying to be mean but nothing is more annoying about people when they want attention without effort, get another avatar!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

...I'm gonna re-post the rules for voting tomorrow, 'cause it seems some people may have forgotten they can vote for a top three, like @ClockworkMario just did...?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Pit-Stain

Undead_terror wrote:

Pit-Stain wrote:

Not trying to be mean but nothing is more annoying about people when they want attention without effort, get another avatar!

Uhh.....what "effort"? The "effort" everyone is doing here is to grab attention for someone to notice them and vote for them. Plus, I'm not being very serious around here, I just want to have fun with the cuties.

Pit-Stain

Undead_terror

Pit-Stain wrote:

I just want to have fun with the cuties.

U TRYN 2 GET DEM CUTIE POPS ASDNJCASNASSACFSAN DFNEDWD
Untitled

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Undead_terror wrote:

Pit-Stain wrote:

I just want to have fun with the cuties.

U TRYN 2 GET DEM CUTIE POPS ASDNJCASNASSACFSAN DFNEDWD
Untitled

He looks like he's about to yack.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Jmaster49

bezerker99 wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

I vote for @BadKitty !!
~cutest avi by farrr~
Untitled

It's OK, I'm used to being half invisible on these forums anyways. @BadKitty 's avatar is beyond cute and wins. Everyone else's avi is simply playing 'catch-up' ball.

@BadKitty deserves to win more than I do. PLEASE LET BE IT HER WHO IS THE WINNER!

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Jmaster49

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Pit-Stain wrote:

I vote for Tinkerbe- I mean @Kawaii-Neko. Dem blue round eyes.

Why, thank you, if i do say so myself. Jmaster, i thought you liked me, hmmm?

What can I say? I'm a boy of harem. And I like you both. But I like flat-chested girls and since you switched from Konata I'm going w/ @BadKitty now.

Edited on by Jmaster49

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Undead_terror

Jmaster49 wrote:

But I like flat-chested girls and since you switched from Konata I'm going w/ @BadKitty now.

Let it be know from 2014-whenever, any kind of sexual appeal is the new cute -_-
Remember back in the day when this would be cute
Untitled
I'm not saying her avatar is not cute but saying it is cute for different reasons...

Edited on by Undead_terror

Jmaster49

Undead_terror wrote:

Jmaster49 wrote:

But I like flat-chested girls and since you switched from Konata I'm going w/ @BadKitty now.

Let it be know from 2014-whenever, any kind of sexual appeal is the new cute -_-
Remember back in the day when this would be cute
Untitled
I'm not saying her avatar is not cute but saying it is cute for different reasons...

You mean like this: Untitled She's sexy AND cute.

Edited on by Jmaster49

Jmaster49 on YouTube

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.