Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 681 to 700 of 2,623

BadKitty

Was I disqualified for being too pretty? Or was I disqualified cause my avatar wasn't sexual offense and lacks big boobs?
This is quite hurtful. And you all are on my death list now! >:/

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

BadKitty wrote:

Was I disqualified for being too pretty? Or was I disqualified cause my avatar wasn't sexual offense and lacks big boobs?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Jmaster49

BadKitty wrote:

Don't fret, I vote for @BadKitty.
BTW flat chested girls are cool. Here's an example: Untitled Lilith has a flat chest but she's cute. (Maybe even a little sexy)

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

BadKitty

Jmaster49 wrote:

BadKitty wrote:

BTW flat chested girls are cool. Here's an example: Lilith has a flat chest but she's cute. (Maybe even a little sexy)

Yes. Thank you for those sexually offense pic yet again.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

sugarpixel

OK guys, can we play nice again? I'll warn people now, please do not be too disappointed if you don't get as many votes as you'd like! This is supposed to be for fun, you know.

And the real voting begins on January 30th, so the standings will very likely be different!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Jmaster49

BadKitty wrote:

Jmaster49 wrote:

BadKitty wrote:

BTW flat chested girls are cool. Here's an example: Lilith has a flat chest but she's cute. (Maybe even a little sexy)

Yes. Thank you for those sexually offense pic yet again.

You're welcome, I think........?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

OptometristLime

@BadKitty was disqualified?

EDIT
Never mind, she's still in it.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Jmaster49

And yelling becomes my business. Please chill -Lz

Edited on by LzWinky

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Jmaster49

Gioku wrote:

@BadKitty is not disqualified, just check the original post! ...apparently nobody's voted for her yet, though.

EXCUSE ME, I VOTED FOR HER!

Jmaster49 on YouTube

Jmaster49

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Jmaster49 wrote:

@Kawaii_Neko
Untitled
THAT CRACK......WASN'T NECESSARY!
Whatever I name my vids and make my icon is MY business! GOT IT?

Didn't mean to offend you, buddy. I finally know your secret tho I won't tell anybody, ok?

What secret? That I have an affection for fictional females?

Edited on by Jmaster49

Jmaster49 on YouTube

sugarpixel

Alright... can we now get back on track, please?
Untitled
...you guys are stressing me out! D:

...this thread should not be stressing me out...

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

o.o when did this thread take a left turn down crazy street? also surprised I've held a top position so far XD

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

sugarpixel

@randomlypikachu yeah you're doing really well! ...I think it's safe to say you've been a bit of a sleeper hit so far, hahaha! ...I wish you the best of luck (as well as everyone else, too!)

SheldonRandoms

Hey all you people!
Hey all you people!
Hey all you people, won't you listen to meeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I just entered a contest,
No ordinary contest,
A contest that's filled with kawaiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!

Hey man you got to try having fun,
It's no ordinary rule,
It the tastiest whole point of this contest!!!!

AH De ba da ba doo ba da ba de ba da da. Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh, haha, thank you.

Overall, we are doing this for fun. I only have one point, but that's alright,m because i'm feeling swell about myself, and the fact that I edited Fred Rechid's song proves that. So let's just get back on the train track (chooo choooooooooooo) and keep kawaii, like our avatars.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Thanks @SheldonRandoms, I needed a song like that to get this back on track!
Let's all follow @SheldonRandoms' lead and keep it kawaii!!!

...maybe that should be our new slogan...

@CrimsonFire nope you're just in time!

Edited on by sugarpixel

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.