Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 561 to 580 of 2,623

Jmaster49

I will explode from this cuteness!

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

KingDunsparce

You forgot about me! Untitled

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

OK but be careful voting now guys, I'm not counting them yet so I don't want any votes to get lost!

Although, would anyone be opposed to moving the voting date to January 30th? That seems like a good day to me.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Miss_Dark no, you don't have to delete it. It's just easier if everyone waits so I don't have to go looking back through the thread for votes!

...but yeah. How's January 30th sound, guys?

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

wasn't @JollyKarp in the contest too?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku january 30th sounds good.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

NoUsernameHere wrote:

@Gioku: Sounds fair. And that's also when we can no longer change avatars?

Yup. All entries will be set in stone — whatever avatar you have on that day is the one that's getting voted on, basically.

And that cuts off 15 days. I think it's been long enough for everyone who wants to enter to enter; three more days should be good enough!

Jmaster49

Who's gonna win................. >>....<<

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Klimbatize

Gioku wrote:

@Miss_Dark no, you don't have to delete it. It's just easier if everyone waits so I don't have to go looking back through the thread for votes!

I think you should push the voting day back even further. I want more campaigning. I suggest March 31st.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

GuSolarFlare

Klimbatize wrote:

Gioku wrote:

I think you should push the voting day back even further. I want more campaigning. I suggest March 31st.

or we can make this a series finish the cute soon and go to the next theme how about this idea?

my Backloggery

JunkosBoobies

Jmaster49 wrote:

Who's gonna win................. >>....<<

Will you shut up already? >.< This thing is almost over. Nobody knows who's gonna win, but from the looks of it now, I don't even have a chance anymore. My life is terrible though, so I guess it's expected that I'm not gonna win.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Kinsale

I am okay with the January 30th voting date. Also, I'm cute, you lose

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

Mickey

January 30th sounds good.

@Gioku So do I have to post my votes again on the 30th? I don't mind, I'm just asking.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.