Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 541 to 560 of 2,623

sugarpixel

NoUsernameHere wrote:

This thread has really gone downhill since last night... D:

It's all in good fun, don't worry.
...we're passing the time until February 14th!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Wheeler

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Don't worry. This thread will rise again from the ashes like a phoenix.

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

NoUsernameHere wrote:

it's better than the "I'm the cutest, you will lose" and "I know who will win" discussions that were happening before. in my opinion

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

it's better than the "I'm the cutest, you will lose" and "I know who will win" discussions that were happening before. in my opinion

I will have to agree.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

GuSilverFlame wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Well of course, but I don't even think this is a contest anymore. :/

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Well, if anyone thinks the voting should be moved closer, I'm up for suggestions.

GuSolarFlare

well, that might work but half the people who joined in the beggining seem to have stopped posting in the forums lately, have they left?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame they can still get votes even if they're not around... getting voted for might call them back, too!

...and @SheldonRandoms, if it's not too much trouble, do you think you could start rounding up all the entries? I'd really appreciate it!

Undead_terror

GuSilverFlame wrote:

well, that might work but half the people who joined in the beggining seem to have stopped posting in the forums lately, have they left?

I'm surprised this is still going, it's a beauty pageant for attention hungry people but then turned into "trolling"

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

Undead_terror wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I'm surprised this is still going, it's a beauty pageant for attention hungry people but then turned into "trolling"

You have it mixed up. It was any random contest (Of course it had the bragging in your face, I'm glad that's over >.>) , then it had an anime girl fest (Mostly it had lots of peeps be called "Pervs" ), THEN it was a troll fest.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

You have it mixed up. It was any random contest (Of course it had the bragging in your face, I'm glad that's over >.>) , then it had an anime girl fest (Mostly it had lots of peeps be called "Pervs" ), THEN it was a troll fest.

you forgot the foreign language party that happened right before the anime girl fest.

my Backloggery

JunkosBoobies

GuSilverFlame wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

you forgot the foreign language party that happened right before the anime girl fest.

I really don't think people will care about that anymore. No offense, but I just pretended that never existed, because I can only speak english. And I barely pay attention in Spanish and French class.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

GuSolarFlare

^yeah I only understood the parts in spanish and in Portuguese(but the one in portuguese was me and I put a translation to english too )

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSolarFlare

oh... it'll be harder to vote than I thought....

my Backloggery

JunkosBoobies

I already have a few people in mind. Also @Gioku, you could have the start for voting on February 8th, because my sister's birthday is on the 7th and even though I dislike her A LOT, I still have to go to her birthday. >.<

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.