Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 501 to 520 of 2,623

Pit-Stain

I'll try to stay on topic this time.........I'M SO KAWAII!!!!! X3

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms

Pit-Stain wrote:

We are on topic, it's just if we were to keep talking about Kawaii and stuff, then this thread will be used less. While we wait, we will play or whatever makes my point correct.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Wheeler

Pit-Stain wrote:

To late. This thread has gone downhill and can't be saved. Now when does the voting start?

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Pit-Stain wrote:

To late. This thread has gone downhill and can't be saved.

unless the mods show up, then we go back to the topic and pretend nothing was wrong, because I'm sure they can't see previous pages

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Fluttershy is just so Kawaii when she's like that. So yeah, I guess the trolls did go away (for now).

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Pit-Stain I agree......Now that you say that, this makes sense for this thread, and is bringing it on topic back on the train tracks (chooooooooo chooooooo). If somebody had a Fluttershy avatar, then they will go far in this competition. Heck, even if the mods would judge, then they would also say Fluttershy is Kawaii. Come on everyone, let's continue our discussions about cute and kawaii avatars (Such a nice thread that will never be locked)

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Pit-Stain I agree......Now that you say that, this makes sense for this thread, and is bringing it on topic back on the train tracks (chooooooooo chooooooo). If somebody had a Fluttershy avatar, then they will go far in this competition. Heck, even if the mods would judge, then they would also say Fluttershy is Kawaii. Come on everyone, let's continue our discussions about cute and kawaii avatars (Such a nice thread that will never be locked)

Are you implying something?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Pit-Stain

What about Miku Hatsune?

Pit-Stain

GuSolarFlare

are you guys planning a tra-- I mean a party for @Gioku? because that's how it sounds.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Noooooooo, of course not, i'm just saying that we should stay on track, it's just a few of us forgot and went off track, but now it seems the day is saved, thanks to @SheldonRandoms

Wheeler

GuSilverFlame wrote:

are you guys planning a tra-- I mean a party for @Gioku? because that's how it sounds.

Untitled

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

LzWinky

Gioku wrote:

...are... are they gone...? Did the trolls go away...?
Untitled

Bunnies > Ponies

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Pit-Stain

Unca_Lz wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Untitled

Bunnies > Ponies

Anime girls > bunnies

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

Send in the clones, don't let @Gioku escape!!!!!!!
Untitled

Wheeler

Pit-Stain wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Untitled

Bunnies > Ponies

Anime girls > bunnies

Real girls > anime girls

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Pit-Stain wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Untitled

Bunnies > Ponies

Anime girls > bunnies

Real girls > anime girls

universal truth.

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.