Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 481 to 500 of 2,623

SheldonRandoms

@ShadowFox254 I brought three kawaii girls into this first, so you're toooooooooo slow.

@Pit-Stain Case dismissed, @SheldonRandoms wins again.

"I revved up the fryer of justice for all boobs everywhere"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Wheeler

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@ShadowFox254 I brought three kawaii girls into this first, so you're toooooooooo slow.

I just read you comment and well played. But slow and steady wins the race.

Wheeler

KingDunsparce

Let's not get this topic locked guys. I haven't even revealed my secret weapon yet!

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

SheldonRandoms

ShadowFox254 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I just read you comment and well played. But slow and steady wins the race.

Untitled

I'm still winning this......uhh.........what were we doing again?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SMEXIZELDAMAN

This thread is idiotic.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

GuSolarFlare

@SMEXIZELDAMAN" rel="nofollow">@SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

This thread is idiotic.

you can join this competition if you want!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SMEXIZELDAMAN

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@SMEXIZELDAMAN" rel="nofollow">@SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

This thread is idiotic.

you can join this competition if you want!

Nah, all the anime girl avatars are going to win because we're all lame nerds who don't talk to girls. Thanks though.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

GuSolarFlare

I vote on smexizeldaman as my 4th place indication!!!!!(I'll think the top 3 closer to the last date)

what? even I, a Computer Engineering student, talk with girls all the time(though I always found easier talking with girls than guys, except when I like a girl, more than a common friend, then it becomes painfully hard to talk with her)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Pit-Stain

Gioku wrote:

...what have I started...?

o.o

(sits in the corner contemplating life)

lol

A topic that doesn't have anything to do with the cutest avatar.

Edited on by Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms

@ShadowFox254 Wants to cut off my butt in an attempt to get rid of the competition, well sir, you can't, because if you did, then you would make the owner very mad and stuff.
Untitled

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I ... talk with girls all the time(though I always found easier talking with girls than guys, except when I like a girl, more than a common friend, then it becomes painfully hard to talk with her)

Well gee, this sounds a lot like me!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

I think it needs to become a new rule, that every thread @Gioku makes will eventually become The Chit-Chat Thread. XD

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

@Mickey Remember, if you do something bad or make a mistake, then blame @Gioku

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

runs away to avoid all the bullies

We are not bullies, we are trolls, we live underneath a bridge.

Pit-Stain

sprays anti-troll spray

Pit-Stain

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.