Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 461 to 480 of 2,623

LyIa

ShadowFox254 wrote:

I think @Gikou needs to change this thread to Cutest Anime Girl Contest.

You're right on point!

all men are kings 👑

BadKitty

ShadowFox254 wrote:

I think @Gikou needs to change this thread to Cutest Anime Girl Contest.

Well I was gonna win this, but seeing how it's looking to become look at anime girls or big boobed girls thread, I'll gladly not be apart of that again. :/
Packs her stuff and squeeze her big butt out the door

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

All I need are boobs to win this? I'll be right back after a few plastic surgeries!
JumpMad goes under the knife
Doctor, make me "cute"

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

lol, actually so far everyone that tried to use boobs to win was forced to change the avatar

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Pit-Stain

I was forced to change my avatar. This is just half the photo that I'm currently using.

Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

NoUsernameHere wrote:

O.O

I'm just gonna switch back to my Youngster Joey avatar now, to make this place a little more unique.

Is it true that your Rattata is the top percentage of Rattatas!? O.O

Pit-Stain

JunkosBoobies

Pit-Stain wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

O.O

I'm just gonna switch back to my Youngster Joey avatar now, to make this place a little more unique.

Is it true that your Rattata is the top percentage of Rattatas!? O.O

Yes, but let's try to stay on topic for now.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

^what a ratata!!!!!!!!!!! it sure is top percentage!!!!
yesterday the other laguages madness was fun. it was cool to share some of my language(Brazilian Portuguese) with you guys!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

LyIa

Untitled

TOP PERCENTAGE SUCKAS.

A lot of our avatars here are genuinely cute without having to resort to large breast size, but I see you guys are still talking about it.
Yep. Keepin' it classy.

all men are kings 👑

Captain_Toad

Heh, I'm seeing a lotta girls here and yet I'm the only boy and frog in this house. Ribbit.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SheldonRandoms

You know what, I might as well say it.........

I AM THE BEST ANIME GIRL OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!

And why you ask? well it's because i'm so kawaii desu, and those stick figures............DDDAAANNNGGG

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Pit-Stain

OBJECTION!!!!!! Do you have any actual evidence that your an "anime girl"!!?

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms

Pit-Stain wrote:

Boobies.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Pit-Stain

OBJECTION!!!!!! Your profile says that your male. Plus, your avatar doesn't have boobs!

Pit-Stain

GuSolarFlare

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Pit-Stain wrote:

Boobies.

Untitled

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

Pit-Stain wrote:

OBJECTION!!!!!! Your profile says that your male. Plus, your avatar doesn't have boobs!

Uh.......No, there's three of us. There's me (Antoeknee) Sheldon and Mr.Randoms. and we are all boobs, boobies, however that works. Since the definition of boob is A person regarded as stupid. So that means........

TAKE THAT!!!!!!!

Wheeler

Untitled
Not one... BUT 3 kawaii girls! The group is called Zettai Karen Children (meaning Absolutely Lovely Children). I win.

Wheeler

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Pit-Stain wrote:

Uh.......No, there's three of us. There's me (Antoeknee) Sheldon and Mr.Randoms. and we are all boobs, boobies, however that works. Since the definition of boob is A person regarded as stupid. So that means........

TAKE THAT!!!!!!!

shocked Ugh.....I should've thought of that before!

Pit-Stain

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.