Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 281 to 300 of 2,623

SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49 wrote:

@SheldonRandoms
YOU WOULDN'T DARE!

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I think Gioku'z mad that I found a loophole.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jmaster49

Hahahahahahahahah NO.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

SheldonRandoms

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES, The loophole will be broken by me one way or another, if it's not against the rules, then I could do it.........goodness, when did I turn into a villain?

KittenKoder

Loophole, I am your mother.

NOOOOOO!

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I typed in "SpongeBob Loophole" into google, and I found this picture of a purple Fred Rechid that I uploaed to the Spongebob wika page, today has been great for me, today has been swell, today I found a loophole in @Gioku's plans for world domination.
Untitled

TODAY, I START LIVING!!!!!!!!!!!! (slips on ice cube) TODAY, I BROKE MY PURPLE LEG!!!!!!!!!

Jmaster49

LOL

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

DreamyViridi

...Suddenly, I'm oddly intimidated...
Lord, help me when voting actually starts (if it hasn't already...).

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

SheldonRandoms

Hamburgers with extra cheese and bacon sounds good right now.........that's how I'll win, I'll get rid of the completion with a golden twisty tie, this plan cannot fail!!! (Cause of loophole )

Mickey

I'm fairly certain you can just vote whenever you like. A lot of us are just waiting for everyone to join/everyone's avatars to be ready.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Jmaster49

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Untitled

NO! NO! NO! I'M THE CUTE ONE!! RARRRRRRRRGH!!!

Konata's really p***ed.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she's so cute when she's mad. :3 Can I hug you to calm you down or should I get Kagami to do it?

Edited on by Jmaster49

Jmaster49 on YouTube

sugarpixel

Mickey wrote:

I'm fairly certain you can just vote whenever you like. A lot of us are just waiting for everyone to join/everyone's avatars to be ready.

How 'bout this: votes will be counted after the deadline; and if you vote before the deadline you are allowed to change your vote (before the deadline, of course). If you vote after the deadline, or you did not change it before, your vote is final.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Gioku wrote:

Mickey wrote:

How 'bout this: votes will be counted after the deadline; and if you vote before the deadline you are allowed to change your vote (before the deadline, of course). If you vote after the deadline, or you did not change it before, your vote is final.

Won't that be confusing for you? The last thing I want to make a vote, then change it later only to have that vote lost in a sea of other votes, so it never gets counted. Or worse: Counted twice!

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

CanisWolfred wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Mickey wrote:

Won't that be confusing for you? The last thing I want to make a vote, then change it later only to have that vote lost in a sea of other votes, so it never gets counted.

Yeah, maybe. Just wait on voting, then, guys!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.