Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 261 to 280 of 2,623

Jmaster49

@Gioku
What's it do?

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Jmaster49

@CanisWolfred
Look I asked because I've never heard of it.

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

GuSolarFlare

@Jmaster49 you never played Pokémon!?!?! O.o

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

@Gioku Hey, don't let me force you to do anything! If you need more time, I don't mind!

Oh, and I'm still reserving my vote just so 'ya know.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

@Mickey nah, wasn't just 'cause of you. I just suddenly felt like putting it together. That happens sometimes, you know. I get an uncontrollable urge to use photoshop.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Jmaster49 wrote:

@CanisWolfred
Look I asked because I've never heard of it.

But it's a Burn heal, what would you expect it do?

This is a genuine question. I am honestly curious what you would expect it to do. This could be valuable insight that would change the world as we know it!

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

@Retro_on_theGo no escaping now, that post became my quote of the day

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Jmaster49

@GuSilverFlame
Yes but I've never seen that item.

Jmaster49 on YouTube

GuSolarFlare

@Jmaster49 that's understandable. I mean, as soon as you get FullHeal(that's always early in the game) you forget about the other "heal" items

my Backloggery

Jmaster49

@GuSilverFlame
Is your avatar a vampire?

Jmaster49 on YouTube

GuSolarFlare

@Jmaster49 let's say it is(it's something hard to explain, but I recommend the anime, and the Light Novel, a lot)

my Backloggery

Captain_Toad

If you know who this little guy is then you are winner!
Untitled

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

Captain_Toad wrote:

If you know who this little guy is then you are winner!
Untitled

TAMAMA IMPACT

Untitled

my Backloggery

Jmaster49

@Captain_Toad
Must......resist...looking....................at................it

Jmaster49 on YouTube

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.