Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 2,623

sugarpixel

OMIGOD, sorry I took so long people! D: But here are (finally) your final results!

1. @Rosalina 15 pts
3. @SonicBlast 13 pts
3. @PSI_King 13 pts
4. @SheldonRandoms 7 pts
6. @Miss_Dark 6 pts
6. @mystman12 6 pts
9. @randomlypikachu 3 pts
9. @DiscoDriver43 3 pts
9. @SkywardLink98 3 pts
10. @Gioku 2 pts
11. @Mickey 1 pt

@Rosalina is our winner! You get to choose the theme of our next contest!

....again, sorry that took so long everyone... ^.^;

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Shirma_Akayaku

@Gioku That's okay that you took long. At least we know you're alive.

Hmm... I'm thinking of two possible themes...

An Angry Avatar Contest
or
A Fabulous Avatar Contest

My first time actually winning something online...

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Mickey

Congrats on winning, @Rosalina! ^_^

Hmm... I'd go with A Fabulous Avatar Contest if I were you. Knowing Nintendo Life, it'd be a blast. XD

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Shirma_Akayaku

Alright. @Gioku, let's have a...
♥ FABULOUS AVATAR CONTEST!!! ♥
That's mah theme.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

sugarpixel

I will get this set up, and hopefully not be PAINFULLY SLOW with it... ^.^; sometime this week I will get the OP situated... I am swamped with schoolwork at the moment... D:

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

mystman12

Hmm... I think I'll pass this time, but I'm sticking with this new avatar! I never really thought I would change from my old one.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Rosalina , a congratz is for you, and i'm liking the new contest idea you picked, The Taco with an attitude contest.........that's what you said was the contest, right, or is my computer glitching up again?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Miss_Dark I don't know what rodents wearing shades has to do with Tacos with an attitude, but whatever floats peoples taco boats I guess!?!?!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Miss_Dark Didn't you read what @Rosalina Said the next contest should be? Said something about "The Taco with an attitude contest" contest...........Or at the very least, that's what I read, unless my computer is glitching out on me again :I

Also I got you confused, that's not a glitch i'm afraid :0

SheldonRandoms

Alright, fine then, it's my computer glitching out on me again. So when @Rosalina says Fabulous or Fabulous Avatar Contest, my computer reads it as "Taco with an attitude contest", and by looking at other avatars here, I can see that's it's really the fabulous avatar contest and not whatever I just said.........Or maybe all your computers read Rodents with a shade contest, but if it's fabulous, then it still counts!

(Pika-Baka would be sooooooo pleased with this >: P )

Shirma_Akayaku

Rosalina wrote:

Let's have a...
♥ FABULOUS AVATAR CONTEST!!! ♥
That's mah theme.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

SheldonRandoms

T̡͙̻̗H̗̘̩E̯͙͎̣͇ ̤̞̫G͇͈L̗I̼͝T̬̝͖͇̥C̖͍H͙̦̮͙̖̬I̸̤N̥͎̦̼̲͓E͕S̱͖̩S̳̤̲̘̜̝͝ ̼̬͟O̳̞̥F̺̲̜͝ ̣̰̺̩͕̰̘ṮH͚E̼̥ G̶̖̭L͈̩̹̣̩̱͎͘I̫̟̺̦͎ͅT͈̼̘̦C̣̳̪̲̪̲͔H̳͍̞Y͖̟͖̜͉͈̩ ̧͚̺̬̝̜A̪̮̙VA͏͎̳̰̭̞̮Ṯ̻̠̘̰̜͡AŔ̯̤̻͎̖̪ ͉͕̖͈̝͔̺͘C͖͔̮̰̜͖O̬͚̮̠͕̦NT̸͔̗È̫͖̯̟̲̳̼S̲̣͚̟T̸̟͎̯͓ͅ ̢̠͉̥̤̰̞S̬͙͇̼͎̬ͅT͜I͓̮͉̭L҉͉̣̲̜L͕̦̥ ̘͚̺̱̘Ḻ̜̹͈̬͈̼I͝V̗̺́E̪͔ͅṢ͈͓̤̦̝͚ ̣͙̲͎̱̻͚͜O̫̜ͅṊ̗̗͜! ̴WH̭̻ͅER̸E͜V͕̰́E͉̲̬̬̣̬̬R̭̻̣͙ ͖̰Y͙̯̯̪̗̝̯OU̟̠̜̬͈̦͟ ̸̰̹͚̹̼G͖O̴͕̰̭̝̺̲,̤̬͙̘͓ͅ ̻̫̼͈̜͇Y̪̥̗͉͔̞O̻͓U ̯C̳͖̰A̬̬͔̻̻͡N͙̪̳̪͉̦'͈͓̣̙T̖͈͙͓͙ ͈͈Ḛ̤̻͚̘̮ͅS̤͖͔̗͓̖ͅC̖͡A̠̝̞̯̩̘P̸͉̺͙͖̲E͔̟͚̠͎ ̯̤̟̦͎I̬̲͓̗͙͔̥T̶͖͍̹͙̜̺̙'̸͕̦̤͍̙S̥͕͚͜ ̙̩̺̩̠̲͚P͔͖͙͎͓͖̭OW̵̻͎̙̗E̙̟Ŕ̘͓͔̬̺!͢ ̡͚̫͙̝͕G͉̠̖̲͕̤̩͜Ļ̯̻͚I͚̞̳͇ͅT͇͢C̴̹Ḩ̱̮!͈̠̭̤̲͡ ̞̖̫̮͓̩̭͟G͚̤̫͝L̶IT̜̻̭̪̙̬̮C͍̖̗̥̠̤̠H̘̞͓̗̰̻!̶̯̼̰̦͉̭ ̗̘͎G̳̤̥͎̘̖̝L͉͖̠̼Ļ̹̜̙̫̥͈̲L͏̫̳̫͍̻L̙Ị̖̭͕̜Į̠̰̲̥͚I̲̗͕̟̩̙I̱̜̳Ṱ̫T̷͔T̲͉̘͈͈̺T̤͍̬̫̪C̫̖͖̼̖̱̻͠C̣͓͔̪̦̀C͈͚͕̩H͉HH̗Ḥ̤H̜̘̀H̗͓̲!̻!͟!҉!̕!̠̘

........Can somebody use a Q-Tip and some cleaning solution to get rid of these glitches!?!?!

SonicBlast

Miss_Dark wrote:

ok I clearly set the trend for wearing sun glasses.. try to be a bit more creative guys

@Miss_Dark I dunno, Mouser does have pink gloves, shoes, and uh...ears. Thats pretty fabulous, right?

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 0087-2332-6506 | Nintendo Network ID: SonicBlast

JunkosBoobies

I'M MORE FABULOUS THEN ALL OF YOU COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Had the resized version of the gif (Yes, it's a gif) but it messed up and had to use the un-resized version D:

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Mickey

Okay, due to the fact that I hate following trends more than anything else, I'm ditching the sun glasses and replacing them with horns (and AMAZING cheekbones)!
Untitled
Feel free to kick yourself for not thinking of her before I did.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.