Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 2,261 to 2,280 of 2,623

SkywardLink98

(EDIT) My normal avatar didn't feel sophisticated enough, and now after ample time with focus groups, he has redone himself and become sophisticated and threatening.
Untitled

Edited on by SkywardLink98

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

sugarpixel

Entries are now posted in the original post.
Feel free to check them all out, and get ready for voting tomorrow!

There's still a bit of time left to enter; any late-comers are welcome until I officially start the voting!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Magikarp3

you missed mine again D:

Untitled

edit: oh wow that resizing was terrible

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

sugarpixel

Good grief, how do I miss these things?

Anyway, I have NO time this morning, so voting will have to start later in the day... around 2:30 PM PST or so.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Darn, that about 5:30 for me and that won't work for me. Oh well, it's not like I was gonna win anyway lol.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

sugarpixel

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Darn, that about 5:30 for me and that won't work for me. Oh well, it's not like I was gonna win anyway lol.

The voting will last all day tomorrow, too! So don't worry.

SkywardLink98

Gioku wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

The voting will last all day tomorrow, too! So don't worry.

Good to know I'll get at least one vote lol.

sugarpixel

Voting begins!

Untitled

Alright, folks! Today's the day! All entries art anon final, and voting begins! Thou can easily view all the entries in the 'riginal posteth. Just as a remind'r ('r in case thou hadn't seen them yet), I'll goeth backeth o'er the voting rules:

• Voting will be in "top three" lists, liketh so:
    1. [user 1]
    2. [user 2]
    3. [user 3]
  • F'r getting rank'd first, thou geteth 3 points. Second is 2 points, and third is 1 pointeth. The user recieving the most points will be our winner!
  • Thou can only vote f'r any one us'r once (and thou can't vote f'r yourself);
  • Thou can't calleth a tieth (you wilt ranketh 1st, 2nd, 3rd only once);
  • Thou wilt placeth a first, but ye art not obligat'd to giveth second 'r third ranks if thou doeth not wanteth to (but thou can't doeth only 1st and 3rd; thou wilt goeth in numerical ordereth);
  • Thou can extendeth the listeth beyond 3 choices (4th, 5th, etc. ), but votes beyond 3rd receiveth nay points (they art consid'r'd "hon'rable mentions").

Voting will lasteth until sufficient timeth hath pass'd f'r all us'rs who wisheth to vote to doeth so. Also, all us'rs art unofficially ent'red, so it's OK to vote f'r any us'r, whe'r they officially ent'r'd 'r not, shouldst thou so chooseth. Also, if thou vot'd 'ere today, if thou couldst pleaseth re-post thy votes I wouldst really appreciateth it! thith'r's less chance thy votes will geteth lost that way. (votes made after today will be count'd with moo priority o'er ones made 'ere today)

And as a noteth to ev'ryone, if thou couldst @ mention me at the top of thy vote that'd be really helpful f'r counting them; that way I geteth an email with each vote and I can keepeth easy track of them. So, good luck ev'ryone, and may the most sophistact'd avatar wineth!

Let the voting begineth! Untitled

Edited on by sugarpixel

sugarpixel

I will put in my vote soon; I'm still thinking, because there are too many good choices!

randomlypikachu

this time the choices were so much tougher than usual XD but here i go

@Jazzer94
@Miss_Dark
@JollyKarp

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Magikarp3

gonna go with

@GuardianKing
@mystman12
@randomlypikachu

Can't get more sophisticated than Holo, unless it involves potatoes

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.