Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 2,161 to 2,180 of 2,623

Captain_Toad

Nekochan, Fishiefish, Miss_Dark, Random_Pikachu all has 3 votes each.
Somari, Sheldon_randoms, danman82, jazzer94, of_folense all have 2 votes each!
Mask0gears, mickeythegreat, supergravy, gusilverflame, and me have one vote each.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Pazzo-TheFool

Captain_Toad wrote:

Edit: Dang it that last hint wasn't supposed to be here. Oh and it needs to be one answer son.
Nope. You need to try harder Grasshopper! Hint #2 this may be the last hint. "The unspoken rules of NL are simple, May the gods of laughter smile upon you!"

Resident Evil!?!?

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Captain_Toad

Mask0Gears wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

Edit: Dang it that last hint wasn't supposed to be here. Oh and it needs to be one answer son.
Nope. You need to try harder Grasshopper! Hint #2 this may be the last hint. "The unspoken rules of NL are simple, May the gods of laughter smile upon you!"

Resident Evil!?!?

Nope. Guesse's 1 left.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Captain_Toad

....Ya know at this point I should'a given you one more hint...... Eh, maybe not.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Wheeler

When do the results come in?

Wheeler

Captain_Toad

2 days from now at 7:00 PM EDT.

Captain_Toad

10 hours left people! Current standings.

Nekochan, Fishiefish, Miss_Dark, Random_Pikachu all has 4 votes each. A tiebreaker?
Mickeythegreat has, 3 votes
Somari, Sheldon_randoms, danman82, jazzer94, of_folense, super_gravy ,gusilverflame and me all have 2 votes each!
Mask0gears have one vote.

And no i'm not giving out no more hints for that question.

Captain_Toad

Voting is Now closed! We may already have a winner but let me recheck the standing first, until then enjoy this music.

Captain_Toad

And the answer to the reference was No More Heroes. Randomly_pikachu did get the answer but again he put 2 answers instead of one so that was counted as guessing.

randomlypikachu

Captain_Toad wrote:

And the answer to the reference was No More Heroes. Randomly_pikachu did get the answer but again he put 2 answers instead of one so that was counted as guessing.

darns XD but as long as i know i got it right, im happy bout it~

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Captain_Toad

Ok, my head hurts from putting together all of the entries so I just going to announce the winner and the standings later....

And the winner of the NintendoLife's Funniest Avatar is.....
@Fishiefish
Untitled

Edited on by Captain_Toad

randomlypikachu

@Fishiefish congrats

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Pazzo-TheFool

@FishieFish Congrads! Can't wait to see what you pick as a theme!

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.