Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 2,749

kaiserwave

^ Well, now I know who has my vote.

kaiserwave

Zazaaji

Does a Mii that looks like a Canadian from South Park count as humorous?

I'm new to this site, but I made my avatar to be humorous in that way since I bought my Wii-U. As this thread assumes everyone knows the rules of entering and I'm new, I have no clue how to enter. :/ Does just making this post count as an entry?

Feel free (and please do) invite me as a friend on any of the methods below, I'll be happy to accept ^_^. Just specify you're from NintendoLife.

Playstation Network ID: Zazaaji

Nintendo Network ID: Zazaaji

Zazaaji

Gioku wrote:

@Zazaaji yeah if you wanna enter just say so!

Sure, just put a note that I'm meant to resemble a Canadian from the show "South Park", if you can Without knowing that, it's probably not very humorous.

Edited on by Zazaaji

Feel free (and please do) invite me as a friend on any of the methods below, I'll be happy to accept ^_^. Just specify you're from NintendoLife.

Playstation Network ID: Zazaaji

Nintendo Network ID: Zazaaji

Gioku

Zazaaji wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@Zazaaji yeah if you wanna enter just say so!

Sure, just put a note that I'm meant to look like a South Park Canadian, if you can Without knowing that, it's probably not very humorous.

OK well consider this your note, then! ...we're very informal around here, so don't worry too much.
When it gets closer to the due date (March 30th in this case), I like to post entries in the OP, so if you've got a larger version of your avatar you'd like me to put in there when we get to that point let me know!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

Zazaaji

Gioku wrote:

Zazaaji wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@Zazaaji yeah if you wanna enter just say so!

Sure, just put a note that I'm meant to look like a South Park Canadian, if you can Without knowing that, it's probably not very humorous.

OK well consider this your note, then! ...we're very informal around here, so don't worry too much.
When it gets closer to the due date (March 30th in this case), I like to post entries in the OP, so if you've got a larger version of your avatar you'd like me to put in there when we get to that point let me know!

Best I can do in terms of size is what's in my profile, which is larger than my avatar at least. Any larger and it gets very blurry, unfortunately. Nintendo's PC Miiverse isn't the most technological advanced website out there

Edited on by Zazaaji

Feel free (and please do) invite me as a friend on any of the methods below, I'll be happy to accept ^_^. Just specify you're from NintendoLife.

Playstation Network ID: Zazaaji

Nintendo Network ID: Zazaaji

Captain_Toad

<- Tis yall see right here be a preview folks.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DanMan82

@Gioku If you say so, I guess I'm in.

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

Mickey

WAIT, now I've got the funniest Mickey avatar ever!

Mickey trying [and failing] to be cool in the 90's.
Untitled
Y'all can go ahead and start packing your bags, because I've already won.

PS: That last part was a joke. May the funniest user win! ^^

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Betelgroose

I present to you all the mystical smoking chicken fish!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

NotAUsernameHere

I think I'll stop using this entry for a bit. I'll come back with this entry, but I want to do that later on in the contest~

Backlog
Avatar: That one other Smash DLC character?
"Go spend some money for no reason." - DJ Khaled throwing away money
I pretend to act like a moron sometimes.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@MickeyTheGreat it's GANGSTAH MICKAY!!!!
having all the ladies, gold and a night club
he is a rapper and rules Disney too...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Mask0Gears yup when the voting day gets close @Gioku puts in the first post all the entries he manages to find

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.