Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 2,623

somari

What about my avatar

somari

Captain_Toad

somari wrote:

What about my avatar

Accepted! Less than a hour left ppl for submissions, avatar remissions, and, re-additions!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

FishieFish

Can I enter too?

"No one said you could touch."

Captain_Toad

Okay guys here are the entries.
@Gusilverflame
Untitled
@Miss_Dark
Untitled
@randomlypikachu
Untitled
@SheldonRandoms
Untitled
@MickeyTheGreat
Untitled
@SuperGravy
Untitled
@PSI_King
Assuming this was his/her original pic before he changed it.
Untitled
@Zazajii (Meant to look like a South Park Canidian)
Untitled
@WonderGroose
Untitled
@Mask0Gears
Untitled
@Veloster
Untitled
@Neko_Chan
Assuming this was his/her original pic before he changed it.
Untitled
@Of_Folsense
Untitled
@DanMan82
Untitled
@Jazzer94
Untitled
@SonicBlast
Untitled
@somari
Untitled
@FishieFish
Untitled
And yours truly. @Captain_Toad
Untitled

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

randomlypikachu

o: so when does voting begin?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

DanMan82

I'm assuming we're still using the same voting process from when @Gioku was running this, so...here's my vote:

@randomlypikachu
@Mask0Gears
@somari

Shout out to everyone that entered. It was really hard to pick just three.

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
ā€œI am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them Iā€™m doing it myself.ā€ ā€“ ?????

Wheeler

How does the voting work, is it the same as before?

Wheeler

Captain_Toad

DanMan82 wrote:

I'm assuming we're still using the same voting process from when @Gioku was running this.

Yep, that's how it still works. Ya'll get 3 votes from each person. The winner'll get a privilege to choose a avatar theme for the next contest.

Captain_Toad

If you remember my quote from earlier.

Captain_Toad wrote:

The unspoken rules of NL are simple. Funny is like giving out a gift to another person, may it be intentional or otherwise. Joy comes out of that person. You may or may not know it and it may not work out as intended but you gave out that gift, and that gift is spread around all over like a virus. May the gods of laughter smile upon you!

If you can guess this reference than I shall personally give out one of my votes to this person.

Pazzo-TheFool

Captain_Toad wrote:

If you remember my quote from earlier.

Captain_Toad wrote:

The unspoken rules of NL are simple. Funny is like giving out a gift to another person, may it be intentional or otherwise. Joy comes out of that person. You may or may not know it and it may not work out as intended but you gave out that gift, and that gift is spread around all over like a virus. May the gods of laughter smile upon you!

If you can guess this reference than I shall personally give out one of my votes to this person.

The Wind Waker? IDK. XD

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Captain_Toad

Nope. Hint #1. It's from a certain M rated wii game.

randomlypikachu

Captain_Toad wrote:

Nope. Hint #1. It's from a certain M rated wii game.

mad world? no more heroes? .... im way off here arent i? XD

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Captain_Toad

Edit: Dang it that last hint wasn't supposed to be here. Oh and it needs to be one answer son.
Nope. You need to try harder Grasshopper! Hint #2 this may be the last hint. "The unspoken rules of NL are simple, May the gods of laughter smile upon you!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.