Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 2,623

SheldonRandoms

There's Pokemon in my SpongeBob soup, I don't know how that happened XD
Untitled

Also @Gioku, you finally got them all!?!?!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

I want Mew, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, or Genesect.

what can you offer for the mew? :3

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

...looking slim for me to get this started today... unfortunately... and I'm not really feeling that great right now, either... unfortunately...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Betelgroose

I really should be checking back here more often, anyway yadadadada Krabby Patty yadadada destroy you all yadadadada bacon, you know the usual taunt

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Super_Gravy

Gioku wrote:

I want Mew, Darkrai, Shaymin, Keldeo, or Genesect.

@Gioku: I can trade Mew and Darkrai back and forth since I want to keep them. I don't have Shaymin, Keldeo, or Genesect including Arceus (apparently my gamestop Arceus from Diamond is consider hacked or something according to Pokemon Bank) and Meloetta.

So basically I only need Shaymin, Keldeo, Genesect, Arceus, and Meloetta in my Pokedex to get all 718.

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

sugarpixel

I'm going to try to start this today... you're all going to have to be patient... v_v

Luckily I have tomorrow off from school too so we can start tomorrow if all else fails and @Veloster you only need to use the themed avatar when the voting starts.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

That was Onixpeteced @Veloster

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

Super_Gravy wrote:

@Veloster: Are you saying I always kill the thread?

nope he's saying wynaut kill this thread since @Gioku didn't didn't want a wobbuchild.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

MY LEG!!!

Untitled

Are you ready kids? Rev up those avatars! Voting starts today! You can easily view all the entries in the original post.

Just as a reminder (or in case you hadn't seen them yet), I'll go back over the voting rules:

• Voting will be in "top three" lists, like so:

1. [User 1]
2. [User 2]
3. [User 3]

• For getting ranked first, you get 3 points. Second is 2 points, and third is 1 point.
  • The user receiving the most points will be our winner!
  • You can only vote for any one user once (and you can't vote for yourself);
  • You can't call a tie (you must rank 1st, 2nd, 3rd only once);
  • You must place a first, but you are not obligated to give second or third ranks if you do not want to (but you can't do only 1st and 3rd; you must go in numerical order);
  • You can extend the list beyond 3 choices (4th, 5th, etc.), but votes beyond 3rd receive no points (they are considered "honorable mentions").

Voting will last until sufficient time has passed for all users who wish to vote to do so.

Also, all users are unofficially entered, so it's OK to vote for any user, whether they officially entered or not, should you so choose.

And as a note to everyone, if you could @ mention me at the top of your vote that'd be really helpful for counting them; that way I get an email with each vote and I can keep easy track of them.

So, good luck everyone, and may the Spongebob-iest win!

Let the voting begin!

Edited on by sugarpixel

FriedSquid

@Gioku if it's not too much to ask, there any chance you could use the larger version of my avatar (on pg. 100) for the OP? Not trying to sound picky, but I just think it would be easier to see... it's up to you if you feel like changing it though! Anyways, my votes:

1. @Wonder_Groose because his is probably the most fitting to the contest!
2. @MrWalkieTalkie because you gotta love that handsome squiddy smile!
3. @randomlypikachu because I choose you Pikachu!

I also would have voted for @SheldonRandoms but he won last time. However it's a pretty revved up avatar I must say.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.