Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,901 to 1,920 of 2,623

randomlypikachu

@Gioku o: you forgots about my spongebob-pikapants ... or was it spongechu bob pants that I called it ... point is you don't gots my entry up there xP

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

So the deadline is March 9th now?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku That's HOOPLA to hear from you, because I (might) rev something up, with a broken mouse :I (And no, I won't enter will my yearbook photo.......Did......Did I just win Nintendo Life's award for being the biggest SpongeBob fan with that photo, I mean really, a SpongeBob tie, ONLY I WOULD DO THAT XD)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Here's a preview of the avatar, and (so far) it works as my avatar. I'll probably add some more things I guess :I
Untitled

FriedSquid

Sorry it took me a while to get my entry posted, the original I found was removed or something. Tch, these people just don't understand true beauty!

Anyways, someone asked me earlier if I was sure I could win this contest, and I said to them, "Does this avatar look UNSURE to you?"
Untitled

As you can tell I had to really compress the original. My handsomeness just can't be contained in its clearest form...

Anyways, stay spongy my friends, and I for one will just stay squiddy.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

SheldonRandoms

BOTH OF OUR AVATARS HAVE HANDSOME SQUIDWARD, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, THE AWAKENING OF HANDSOME SQUIDWARD HAS FALLEN UPON US!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super_Gravy

Are you sure I enter or even pulled out?

Untitled

Kids these days… I'm disappointed in them.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Super_Gravy

Alright I join this contest just for fun of it.

SheldonRandoms

Is mayonnaise an instrument? Because I accidentally revved up to much randomness up in my avatar, but then again, I did watch SpongeBob since 1999 XD
Untitled

SheldonRandoms

HERE'S SOME SPONGEBOB REMIXES THAT I REVVED UP IN A FRYER*!!!!!

*And also the true meaning of revving up of the fryers, take my tailfin, and together, we'll pierce the heavens. I studied Wumbology for my entire life, so you can tell this isn't a bunch of hoopla!!!

GuSolarFlare

so was it postponed for tomorrow or the voting will be today?(no pressure, just asking to be sure)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

You need to be using the avatar currently to be considered entered. Just posting an image does not count. Your avatar is what counts.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Oh right I forgot to add you in my post. It was a very early morning for me.

Veloster

Gioku wrote:

You need to be using the avatar currently to be considered entered. Just posting an image does not count. Your avatar is what counts.

Awww, seriously?
I don't want to take this one off, but I still want to enter. Can you make an exception? I'll give you one of my Wobbuchildren? :3

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

Veloster wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Awww, seriously?
I don't want to take this one off, but I still want to enter. Can you make an exception? I'll give you one of my Wobbuchildren? :3

hey @Gioku I think you should accept, his Wobbuchildren are pretty well mannered!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Veloster

Gioku wrote:

@Veloster My Pokédex is complete now, if you want to bribe me with Pokémon you're going to need something better.

What's better than one of my Wobbukids?
These guys are polite, well-dressed and do well at school. What more do you want?

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.